Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats after really annoying me now.
Ive spent the past 7 years doing bladder treatments due to bladder damage from cancer treatment I had. Ive done physio, medication, urodynamics,cystoscopies, rounds and rounds of cystistat injections (id get injections up into my bladder every 4 weeks) , im currently doing bladder surgeries every 6 months with botox injected into my bladder alongside it, just for some relief. But we have come to the end of the road , my bladder will be removed later this year. Im 35 😒. My problems got so bad because you literally wait so long in this country for things, i was suffering for months with no treatments, nothing to tie me over even. So to see this one get gifted something like this, when she gets bleeping everything handed to her, just really pisses me off.
Sorry for the rant 🙄 Im off to change me tena pad now 🥲
I’m so sorry you are going through this. My experience is very mild in comparison and causes me such distress that I can’t imagine how difficult it is for you 😭 sending so much love. Women’s health issues are so neglected in this country. It’s absolutely shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know she lives her life online and it's her job to share things but I can't help thinking about Chris and the fact his mates can all see and hear that his misses has a crusty vag that's the width of the walkinstown roundabout
Thanks for the mental visual!! 🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I never post on this thread, she usually doesn't annoy me enough but duck me this has pissed me off, excuse the pun😂
She doesn't have incontinence issues, never mentioned before!!! She's a disgrace, she'd take anything once it's free 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
If she was having a gastric sleeve or band or whatever, they should really put her through some rigorous counselling beforehand because she's not right in the head. It won't have been something she's always wanted that could be life changing etc etc. It's just because her other get skinny quick plans didn't work and she was too bleeping lazy to do it herself. Everything is a momentary thing for her. She'd forget about it again In the morning. Like my 2 year old...

Reactions: 19
If she was having a gastric sleeve or band or whatever, they should really put her through some rigorous counselling beforehand because she's not right in the head. It won't have been something she's always wanted that could be life changing etc etc. It's just because her other get skinny quick plans didn't work and she was too bleeping lazy to do it herself. Everything is a momentary thing for her. She'd forget about it again In the morning. Like my 2 year old...
Before any Weight Loss Surgery - band, sleeve or RNY bypass - prospective patients are put through essentially a psych eval to ensure they're in the right headspace to cope with the pre surgery prep (usually a liver reduction diet), the post surgery commitments (eating liquids, prioritizing food groups, bloods, vitamins), the right attitude and understanding to maintain the eating habits to avoid seriously hurting yourself or stretching your "pouch" and then lastly to cope with side effects like "dumping" syndrome, serious hair loss, addiction transference...

It's not just as simple as signing up for it or paying for it, it's a huge life change. They also examine your history of successful or unsuccessful weight loss and the efforts you've made towards helping yourself ie. If you have a proven track record of dropping weight/regaining, you're not likely to be considered a candidate because WLS is not a fix for laziness if you've just lost motivation. However if you've continuously attempted to lose weight with no success, the surgery is designed to put you in a place where you can lose the weight but it's up to you to maintain that loss and keep up with your diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First time posting.. I’ve been sitting and thinking long and hard about This post so bare with me folks .Her actions, her behavior. How frustrating it is for me to sit back and watch, as I’m sure it is soul destroying for everyone, I work as a healthcare professional, I’ve two kids 4 and 3 and I’m college part time trying my best to get my degree, on top of all that trying my damn hardest to save every single penny so I can afford to buy a house in these crippling times. It breaks me having to leave my kids to go to work or sit at a computer for a lecture and I thank heavens for my mother and husband who helps out so much!. The work, study, exams, kids, washing, cleaning, dinners, all get so overwhelming and when I get the kids to sleep, I take out my phone and I see her, no kids, day naps, getting make up and perfumes and all handed to her Etc. absolutely boils my blood. To all the mammys out there working hard to provide a lovely life for their children and doing it all with there anxiety, I salute you 🙏 because it’s fuckin hard! Grace needs a dose of reality! Big time

• Heart
Reactions: 60
She’s done more talking about her vagina online than a gynaecologist would, and you mean to tell me she inadvertently omitted up until now that it also leaks. Before she went in it was just when she was skipping (and sorry the way those pants are wedged up her vag I find it hard to believe she has a pad on them) and by the time she came out of the appointment she suffers when she coughs and sneezes and laughs and runs it had dramatically got a lot worse... does she actually think everyone watching is as stupid as she is? What’s a dope

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s done more talking about her vagina online than a gynaecologist would, and you mean to tell me she inadvertently omitted up until now that it also leaks. Before she went in it was just when she was skipping (and sorry the way those pants are wedged up her vag I find it hard to believe she has a pad on them) and by the time she came out of the appointment she suffers when she coughs and sneezes and laughs and runs it had dramatically got a lot worse... does she actually think everyone watching is as stupid as she is? What’s a dope
Yes this is exactly what I was thinking, those shorts she’s been wearing are so flimsy especially in the crotch area - excuse me If I am being crude, but it’s true. You couldn’t wear them shorts for a day (or 3) and be comfortable that you wouldn’t have an accident, especially if it’s how bad that she’s saying it is

Reactions: 11
First time poster here but have been following this thread since I discovered Tattle!
These allotments are not to far from where Zen Jen has her business, I wonder did she get one here 🤔View attachment 601651
Zen jen doesn’t work in the woods anymore apparently she made a show of herself for breaking guidelines and tore her son out of the crèche on the grounds ha never returned #notsozenjen it’s the kids I feel sorry for

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I genuinely wonder is there anything she actually pays for? I can imagine her at a petrol station filling up her car then walking up to the counter and saying hashtag collab hashtag gifted?✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I genuinely wonder is there anything she actually pays for? I can imagine her at a petrol station filling up her car then walking up to the counter and saying hashtag collab hashtag gifted?✌🏻
But does she bother to tag things as gifted?

Reactions: 1
Not even joking but she literally did this for a €12 fix on a tyre once.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Was there not a comment on someone's skipping post afew weeks ago that she did 1000 or 10,000,I can't remember. My friends know what I mean

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.