Faces by Grace #32 A cuppa hot chokleh will make your heart all bulky but Keitho said no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's why these influencers are so toxic. They flaunt their freebies and day trips all gifted and make educated, hard working people feel less than. Rushing out to be plucked and waxed is not the norm. Your hair may be "in tatters" (which I doubt) but you can go to bed at night saying I worked hard. They don't have that sense of purpose or pride in themselves.
Also I have a bit of a tinfoil and kids glitter glue I can make you and auld necklace if you like 😛.
Aw yay thanks .😂. 🤩🤩🤩🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I suppose you have to look at it from a different perspective in that hair, nails nimrods is her world. She makes money from hair, make up etc so of course she wants to be out there getting it all done. I can’t believe I am defending her😬
But on the flip side I see someone like the beautiful truth who has two young kids and a job and a terminally ill parent and still manages to produce much better content than grace
What are nail nimrods? Or is it a typo?

She basically marks it as a sort of important comment that every time someone clicks in to the comment section of the post the "pinned" post will appear at the top of the list. So she really wants her followers to see that person's comment telling her she looks great 🙄
Very feckin odd .. what a pathetic individual she is

Reactions: 5
She finally got a comment on the grid about the humble jumper and listing off all her treatments, necklace and trip away. Wonder how long before it is deleted?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Cleaner has definitely changed to a Thursday, 2nd week in a row she's gone for her weekly "walk/get out of the house while cleaner is there" on a Thursday

Reactions: 16
She finally got a comment on the grid about the humble jumper and listing off all her treatments, necklace and trip away. Wonder how long before it is deleted?
She replied "tanks you doll"......
Wtf?? I hate that passive aggressiveness she goes on with. It is nasty.

Reactions: 6
She probably didn't read it and doesn't know if its good or bad and just copy and pasted the reply :)

Reactions: 6
The tanks u doll wasn’t a response to that comment 🤣🤣 she tagged someone else that paid her a compliment.. come on... as if Grace is that clever

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The tanks u doll wasn’t a response to that comment 🤣🤣
Just had a look again. The comment was only made 35min ago and Grace's comment was 14hours ago. Must be an Instagram glitch as Grace's comment is doubled to another follower.

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but the smugness of this one mentioning her birthday for the millionth time, the Mr T inspired chain and the tree house which I know costs a fortune for 2 nights cause a friends went . Its just gloating on her stories . I dont see it as a "chat" or talking about her week. Its flashing. She makes faces sometimes and god only a mother could love her . Just a smug cow
its only €360 for 2 nights.. Not that expensive...
But you can go as a family, which kids would LOVE for the same in a dome or €420 for the cottage.. Personally I'd take my kids to something like that

Reactions: 11
She’s a disgrace, the Teapot Lane place with the treehouse is so family orientated. We tried to book my friends hens for there before and they don’t do hen bookings July and August because they focus on family bookings during the summer

Reactions: 7
She’s a disgrace, the Teapot Lane place with the treehouse is so family orientated. We tried to book my friends hens for there before and they don’t do hen bookings July and August because they focus on family bookings during the summer
I booked my hen there for end of July
You have to book a minimum of 16 and stay 2 nights.. €235pp

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Sure you did Grace....

For comparison sake, slim with pippa is reasonably fit and has had to build up slowly, she's at 540. Matcha tea LITERALLY makes you increase your skip count by 5000%.
Screenshot_20210513_110225.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.