Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ickleainy

Thread suggestion, women's best, wifebeater vest, its hammock time, gardens all mine, matcha tea and my funky gee,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 135

Madgereal111

VIP Member
I just watched her stories there and I have to say, I'm in my 30's now but I was treated the same way by my own mother from as young as I can remember!! Favoured my sister in everything, praise piled on her, spoke about her all the time to friends and family and I never got a mention, if I even looked sideways at her I'd be sent to my room, there's so many stories I could tell!! The majority of housework was left to me, I'd even have to make my sisters bed while she would do nothing, little things like that!! Even now it's the same, she spend most days with my sister and her children, never stops talking about them to others but never comes to visit me and my children, never calls to see how they are unless she wants something!! I was treated so badly by her and still am, I tried to speak to her about it all afew years ago and she told me I told me I imagined it, nothing like that happened!! The way my mother carried on with me, is the exact same way grace carries on with sienna at the moment when it comes to hayden, its terrible to watch and I hope someone steps in soon to put her in her place for her own sake, sienna will not forget it as she grows up!! It's taken me years to speak to someone about it but I started counselling afew weeks ago to try help me past it 🙏 I tell my children probably 100 times a day that I love them because I was never told that, if I thought in afew years time when my children are older that I had made feel the way my mam has made me feel over the years, I'd be heartbroken!! Sort your shit out grace!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 92

Noseyhun91

I’m sorry but they are the worst flowers I’ve ever seen! And for 5 people to go in on them what did it cost them €2 each the things look like they’re from a garage you’d think with 5 them they’d get a nice bug bunch of flowers between them 😂 am I smoking crack or are these not the most stingy looking things ever

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Just watched her chats...

I know I always have the laughs on here etc.. but I felt sad after watching that... made me feel like a failure... I cant get my brows, nails, hair done and €500 necklaces and trips away... I work but I struggle to make ends meet.. like alot of us here... my hair is in tatters... but it will have to wait.. genuinely got a lump in my throat listening to her brag....disgusting.. anyway I know i shouldn't let that smug idiot affect me but it did... shes so selfish it turns my stomach...

Anyway, enough of that ..back to the lol's

Mr T called, he wants his chain back

The Roma gypsies called, they want their hair and earrings back

🥴

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

hubbub1

I literally don't get adults who make a huge deal about their birthday like who gives a fuck?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

brandambassador

VIP Member
Girls - I heard matcha makes your kidneys multiply. So maybe anyone with one bad kidney could start taking it ?

*sorry edit I meant to say if you piss out the matcha you use your kidneys in that process. Sorry easy mistake ye know what I’m like

• Haha
Reactions: 59

brandambassador

VIP Member
Some days I feel sympathy for her. Here me out before ye block me 🤣... I see someone who shot to popularity with social media when YouTube, Facebook etc was all new enough. She was a slim normal looking girl that had an interest in make up and showed the party life in Oz and home... came home and lounged around her mothers house and brown couch while attending free events to get free food and products , clothes make up etc. I don’t think she has even worked a day, let alone 4-5 hours together since she came back from Oz and I’m right in thinking that’s 7 years ago? Then she gets pregnant and is one of the first Irish blogger gals to Snapchat her way through it, again nearly 90% of women still some stage are into following pregnancy and birth stuff so her following grew and as Snapchat was getting less popular, the following made a natural transition. Grace briefly looked after herself in terms of trying to eat healthy and go to the gym and was looking well at some (I think rsvp) event where she wore a black halterneck dress. Even then she mentioned she had still weight to lose from Sienna but in my opinion she looked great then. Then pregnant again, and buying a house, getting engaged all in the one timeframe. Again, events with free products and free food etc was her ‘work’ but I suppose it was some type of normality, social skills and routine. The last 12-18 months grace has transformed into full time slob. Is it because she doesn’t give a shit ? Doesn’t have events to go to so doesn’t have any reason to want to clean/tidy herself or look well? She jumps on to every passing phase and it’s the only exercise she gets. Diets, exercise, yoga, cat, dog, reiki, coffee, cycling, booh picnics, meditation, banging a bowl, that’s only what I remember. She’s not consistent at anything only fucking up adds and being a lazy slob. From the outside in it looks like she does not give much attention to the kids, particularly Sienna. The dog is locked up and howling a lot. The cat even tried to escape. What IS she going to do when events do reopen , she may not even be invited anymore! I see her being left out of PR drops more and more. Yea she’s still getting free food and bits and pieces but in comparison to the other huns from her era she’s only getting scraps. Nobody ever seems to renew with her that’s why I wonder will woman’s best pull the plug well within 12 months! Andrea Roche obvs dropped her, even though she represents all other Irish influencers. What the hell will she do on 3-4 years time when we’ve all moved on from Instagram ? She doesn’t even have a spotlight collab. My nana nearly has a spotlight collab like. I often wonder is it depression or she is so knee deep in her own shit that she’s too lazy move on or try improve her life. Sorry for the thesis I would not stop places with this woman and I don’t see any real friend caring

Reactions: 59

Wazzledazzle

Ellie has to be taking the piss 😂😂😂 I can tell you how that vlog goes right now!!!

Grace sitting on her arse all day and then going for a lie down, then back on the sofa on her arse again 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
No need to wait Ellie, throw a spud on your couch at about 9am in the morning and watch it until bed time

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Feckoffcorona

Thread title suggestions -" Sea swims up to her knee, macha tea and the crusty gee.."
"Hammock swing, and the recurrent vag thing"
"what the heck, Where's her neck?"

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Noseyhun91

The fact sienna said “me or Hayden” to the floss dance shows who she interacts with more and the neck of her saying “well done Hayden” and just ignoring sienna she’s actually a stupid bitch

• Sad
Reactions: 56

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I wonder is she having her birthday cacao to help her open up her hands so she can receive all her birthday freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Someone asked for a tutorial on how she styles her eyebrows!! How she styles her eyebrows!!!!!!!!!!!!! Styles eyebrows!!!!!!!
I can't deal with this shite.......
People need to get a grip🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 54