Faces by Grace #32 A cuppa hot chokleh will make your heart all bulky but Keitho said no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder she has thrush every other day! The leggings don’t fit her at all, bate into them! I’m not trying to fat shame her but those clothes in that size are not good on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No not our tignam
She is looking for a bleeping hair transplant at this stage
She wouldn’t risk asking salons because of the back lash
And a colour cut treatment extensions could come up to nearly 1000 euro
Maybe Shannon
Whoever mentioned the word "chav" earlier is spot on!! She is so chavvy. The hair, the tan, the tacky jewellery (swipe up). Who does a swipe up on their birthday present anyway!?
If Grace hadn't made a career out of Instagram, she would 100% be on the dole.
Guarantee everyone was like me and only swiped up to see how much it cost 😂😂
Presume it’s from Chris nice present on a mortgage break
Would have more respect if she came on and said we didn’t do gifts with things been so tight with covid and mortgage breaks
She will now say the family bought it for her

Reactions: 10
It's like a headline you'd see in one of those woman's own magazines, "I can't believe I almost have a 2 year old", says Mother with a 4 year old!🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How unprofessional is her page in comparison to others with the same amount of followers still can’t figure out how shes still getting away with it? Sheep

Reactions: 11
Hi grace I would love an Onslo tutorial, how your going to style your new necklace with your signature creased wife beater & hun bun

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Do we think there’s a chance she maybe bought it for herself? I wouldn’t be shocked if she did

Reactions: 2
She booked a 2 night break at the end of August ? I hope for Siennas sake her parents romantic break away doesn't clash with her starting primary school. Or is Grace too selfish to even take her own daughter into consideration ?

Reactions: 15
Whats the odds that we will never see the birthday Mr T chain again after today. Its shocking, wouldn't buy it if they were giving them away

She booked a 2 night break at the end of August ? I hope for Siennas sake her parents romantic break away doesn't clash with her starting primary school. Or is Grace too selfish to even take her own daughter into consideration ?
Probably planned it to coincide.. greasy can’t let sienna have any big days without stealing her limelight

Reactions: 9
who’s this sienna you mention?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As long as I’ve known Grace I’ve never known her to bring those kids away on a family holiday. Sure they’ll be down in Wexford all summer but that’s only because Anne will mind them down there, and when they went to Portugal a few years ago they brought Anne to mind the kids. I’ve never seen them go anywhere with them overnight, nothing. And it’s not like they can’t afford it. If they can spend €500 on a tacky necklace they can bring the kids away somewhere in Ireland for a few days. Such a selfish pair.

Reactions: 34
It’s a whisk for the match tea to break up the lumps but of course she’d get that wrong ! A bleeping brush! 🙄
I was wondering what she wanted a feckin brush for. Thankyou for the translation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you look at the profiles of the majority of the commenters on that post, they all have big followings. I'm think they're either involved with Matchstick or woman's best or whatever its called and they've been told to support each other by commenting.

She also pinned a comment from somebody saying she looks great. Cringe
What does ‘pinning’ a post actually mean

The cheek of her putting up an AF link for the GHD.

Anywhere you see rstyle before a blogger link it’s their back end link for rewards style the AF system. It doesn’t always show but that’s what grace has done here. Even if you click and don’t buy, for 30 days if you did log in and buy anything from that site she gets commission as the link lasts 30 days each time.

Remember they do this for everything going ~ H&M, boohoo and the likes

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.