Faces by Grace #32 A cuppa hot chokleh will make your heart all bulky but Keitho said no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep putting that stupid bobbin in the boys hair??!!
Why can't these "influencers" ever teach their kids that sometimes the answer is no.. Plain and simply!! Same with Tracey Quinn and her little "bear"
Its a choose your battles with small kids I know.. But the kid looks ridiculous

Reactions: 8
So who's going to mind the kids, cat and dog while they have their 2 nights away?! Poor anne id say. Also I feel like she's just copying Ali dee by doing hay hay's hair like that as Ali ties Bruce's hair up like that sometimes. The chain is ridiculous looking. And also when I want to reply to someone's comment here how do it do it? Do I just press on "quote" ? 🤔

Reactions: 12
So who's going to mind the kids, cat and dog while they have their 2 nights away?! Poor anne id say. Also I feel like she's just copying Ali dee by doing hay hay's hair like that as Ali ties Bruce's hair up like that sometimes. The chain is ridiculous looking. And also when I want to reply to someone's comment here how do it do it? Do I just press on "quote" ? 🤔
Welcome, yes just hit "quote".

Reactions: 2
its only €360 for 2 nights.. Not that expensive...
But you can go as a family, which kids would LOVE for the same in a dome or €420 for the cottage.. Personally I'd take my kids to something like that
Sorry but 420 for 2 nights in a cottage even with the kids is shocking dear.

Reactions: 4
Yes.. Just click quote.. type in your message below and click post reply

I don't feel it is shocking dear but it is the more expensive option... Its not cheap that's for sure (and its nothing included by way of a breakfast or dinner etc!) and if I was paying that money, I would 100% have my kids with my for the memories..

Reactions: 3
Why can't these "influencers" ever teach their kids that sometimes the answer is no.. Plain and simply!! Same with Tracey Quinn and her little "bear"
He sure does poor lad

Yes.. Just click quote.. type in your message below and click post reply

I don't feel it is shocking dear but it is the more expensive option... Its not cheap that's for sure (and its nothing included by way of a breakfast or dinner etc!) and if I was paying that money, I would 100% have my kids with my for the memories..
That's just my opinion on it. I feel there's way better offers out there . But I agree , I wouldn't be pissing off leaving the kids like that. You'd want to make memories , but sure she never sees past herself

Reactions: 7
It is but it’s still cheaper than the tacky I pity the fool necklace. Ireland is fecking dear if you want to do anything half decent and a bit different. We’re bringing my two glamping in Doolin for three nights in July and it’s eye wateringly expensive but it’s our only option this year and I know they’ll love it. I’d feel extreme guilt going away without them when they deserve a get away too

Reactions: 11
It is but it’s still cheaper than the tacky I pity the fool necklace. Ireland is fecking dear if you want to do anything half decent and a bit different. We’re bringing my two glamping in Doolin for three nights in July and it’s eye wateringly expensive but it’s our only option this year and I know they’ll love it. I’d feel extreme guilt going away without them when they deserve a get away too
I think after the last year I'd want to go with my kids and make the most of travelling to other counties with them. Not straight to nannies House with them.

Reactions: 10
The tree house is €195 per night. They could have easily brought the kids to one of the other houses and it wouldn't have been that much more expensive. It's just extremely selfish. She barely sees sienna as it is so I really hope she reads all these comments and is pushed into bringing the kids somewhere. I couldn't imagine not bringing the kids away. I'm all for time together as a couple but she just takes the p!ss.

Reactions: 5
It’s not even like a proper top knot if that’s what she’s going for ? it’s up near the front ! 😂 it does look stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It really is.. They need to do something about the cost if they want people to stay in Ireland to holiday.. I think this year too they are trying to recoup after being closed and smaller numbers, which isn't fair on us, but wasn't fair on them I guess!!

I'm getting married soon sure and I wouldn't dream of going away and not taking the kids.. Maybe later in the year.. But definitely our first break away they are coming with me.. Poor kids have no idea of what's going this past year

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.