Faces by Grace #32 A cuppa hot chokleh will make your heart all bulky but Keitho said no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I booked my hen there for end of July
You have to book a minimum of 16 and stay 2 nights.. €235pp
This was a few years ago now, maybe they’ve changed their policy. Still stands, be a lovely place to bring the kiddies

Reactions: 2
So who's going to mind the kids, cat and dog while they have their 2 nights away?! Poor anne id say. Also I feel like she's just copying Ali dee by doing hay hay's hair like that as Ali ties Bruce's hair up like that sometimes. The chain is ridiculous looking. And also when I want to reply to someone's comment here how do it do it? Do I just press on "quote" ? 🤔
Defo copying Ali - she is a dose

Reactions: 5
Necklace is like a totally chavtastic version of those sovereign rings. Tacky!
Was thinking the very same, that's the Tallaght in her and I'm from Tallaght myself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I would have worn something like that back in my skanger days 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched her chats...

I know I always have the laughs on here etc.. but I felt sad after watching that... made me feel like a failure... I cant get my brows, nails, hair done and €500 necklaces and trips away... I work but I struggle to make ends meet.. like alot of us here... my hair is in tatters... but it will have to wait.. genuinely got a lump in my throat listening to her brag....disgusting.. anyway I know i shouldn't let that smug idiot affect me but it did... shes so selfish it turns my stomach...

Anyway, enough of that ..back to the lol's

Mr T called, he wants his chain back

The Roma gypsies called, they want their hair and earrings back

🥴
But do all those things truly bring her happiness!? And I think we all know the answer to that! I'd rather have nothing and be happy than have a load of shite and be unhappy! It just goes to show you she fills her life with all this crap trying to fill a void but she is looking for happiness In the wrong things and that is her problem.
Sorry very deep! 😂 back to the craic!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t see any comment on her grid post about the Humble sweatshirt, has it been deleted? I do see someone tagging Women’s Best and asking Grace to clarify her response to the question about the leggings rolling down 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don't be too hard on yourself
Look at it like this... Grace has had all that work done this week and looks no different. Hair a mess, brows like pitch forks, tan patchy, and don't get me started on the nails.
Pitch forks is the best description of them 😅😅🙌

Reactions: 3
Yoga seems to be gone
She’s a melt
She can't stick to anything because it's not authentic to her and as humans, we are hardwired to see through that kind of behaviour. She is trying to be like Aoife Bermingham and her ilk (a melt by any other name...).

I don't know what IS authentic to Grace, I've only come across her recently via here. But I think it's pretty clear she doesn't know either. Other than making her presence known for whatever she can blag for free. And again, we can all see that. If that's your only USP, then you're just greedy. You're not bringing anything to the table.

I was utterly SHOCKED flicking back through her Instagram over the years at what she has actually gotten for free. It's no wonder she won't give it up and is happy to let her mental health suffer (her words) just for the sake of freebies. She will never ever be happy as long as she is living her (fake, inauthentic) life on social media and no freebies in the world are worth that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I commented .. was deleted and blocked within half an hour...wasnt even rude..

1 account left now..better be careful 👀 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Poor Sienna never gets one on one Mammy time. Poor child is just an after thought.
Same jumper as yesterday Grace? Vomit

Reactions: 7
I’ve mentioned before that it’s as if she shares custody of Sienna with how much she seemingly ignores her existence. Is Chris defo her dad?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just seen Grease in the shops and holy mother of god. She looks so filthy. I was behind her on a que and i didnt realise it was her, her hun bun was stuck to her head with Grease. And she looks unwashed. Her clothes were grubby lile she had slept in them. Hayden was in the trolley crying trying to pull the bobbin from him hair and she kept taking his hands away from it. He clearly didnt want it in his hair and she wouldnt let him take it out. Im shocked by how susbstantial she is in the flesh compared to her grid posts.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.