Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean people actually do darkness into light without being paid? 🤨 is what I’d imagine goes through graces head watching everyone’s stories this morning... fair play to everyone who did it can see lots of ppl with following and not sponsored or what ever that did it.
So many people out this morning in the pissing of rain ☔ was a beautiful walk this morning but this weapon not a word about it 🥳

Reactions: 8
Not a dicky bird about darkness into light!!!!????? Like why would she not mention it in the lead up to help raise awareness. For someone that has banged on so much about her issues with her mental health and who was once an ambassador for Pieta house she should be ashamed!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lads the fact she never even mentioned Pieha this week just speaks volumes. She’s prob flah ou’ snoring in bed after all the excitement of the dog park yesterday.

Reactions: 25
Without doubt she will be on mentioning Pieta / DIL this morning , having been shamed into it by strangers on the internet

Lighting one of her 5 million gifted smelly candles and show that burning etc from the comfort of one many of her adult living areas

BUT it’s the fact she did not mention it in the lead up or at any time this week to raise awareness or use her large platform to highlight The pieta event that is absolutely appalling

She cannot backtrack on that

and if she is an ambassador for Pieta?
it is so low on the scale of morals that it is truly , truly disgusting

Shame on her

Reactions: 28
Not a dicky bird about darkness into light!!!!????? Like why would she not mention it in the lead up to help raise awareness. For someone that has banged on so much about her issues with her mental health and who was once an ambassador for Pieta house she should be ashamed!!!
Because she’s greedy and got no money this year from them to promote it
I’m raging with her for not mentioning it
🕯

Lads the fact she never even mentioned Pieha this week just speaks volumes. She’s prob flah ou’ snoring in bed after all the excitement of the dog park yesterday.
I’m raging with her silence

I have no doubt she will rise from her slumber read in here and then mention pieta house
All a bit too late she could have raised awareness during the week

Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember that ad - I think it was for Deep Riverrock - where the guy doused himself in water and pretended he had worked out? Cue Greasy dousing herself in water and throwing up a few pictures pretending she was out for DIL.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She just reshared pietas post about the late late raising over 1 million?? Is that it from her? Im appalled.

Reactions: 8
Because she’s greedy and got no money this year from them to promote it
I’m raging with her for not mentioning it
🕯

I’m raging with her silence

I have no doubt she will rise from her slumber read in here and then mention pieta house
All a bit too late she could have raised awareness during the week
You're spot on

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe that that is all she shared from it. Some ambassador she is. This is so much worse than a make up demo being wrong, this charity saves lives and works with people who are at their darkest moments. The mental health card is just a ticket out of answering for her duck ups. No accountability, I am outraged at her.

Reactions: 23
She just reshared pietas post about the late late raising over 1 million?? Is that it from her? Im appalled.
Hahahaha I thought it was a screenshot of her receipt for her own personal donation (didn’t see the 1 mill figure obviously).
She’s actually a comedy page at this stage, firmly following for the car crash.

Reactions: 10
Girls, leave her alone. She couldn’t do the walk this morning cos her fih bih was giving her a rash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Anyone that follows her is supporting her, funding her privileged lazy life

She gets paid by companies because of her follower numbers

Reactions: 20
Girls could ye be less harsh ?
She didn’t mean to not mention pieh-tah house, she thought it was tomorrow morning, she fully intended sharing a swipe uhp link as she is such a fan of pieh-tah & mental health having anxieheee herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Remind me again what she actually.didnwhwnnshe was paid by pieta to promote them?
Didn't she go on Ireland AM to talk about her "journey"...1 photo call with some cut outs?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Remind me again what she actually.didnwhwnnshe was paid by pieta to promote them?
Didn't she go on Ireland AM to talk about her "journey"...1 photo all with some cut outs?
It was never mentioned again after being on Ireland Am.

Reactions: 11
Well that's embarrassing one poxy post. She be better off if she just didn't share anything

Reactions: 10
Anyone that follows her is supporting her, funding her privileged lazy life

She gets paid by companies because of her follower numbers
I don't follow her but it comes up on my Instagram search page that I do, but when I go to her page it suggests that I follow her. It's really annoying, I wonder has she fixed the algorithm something? I had previously followed but unfollowed months ago. Others that I don't follow eg the sly 🦊 in NYC doesn't say I follow like this.

Screenshots attached.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.