Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That beauty vanity box I can't understand, it's like 270 pounds? For that price you could nearly buy a vanity table and mirror with lights... What's the idea of it, it's not like it's portable? You're hardly going to pack that into your weekend bag for a little staycation.. size of it. Bang of notions off it.

Reactions: 14
That beauty vanity box I can't understand, it's like 270 pounds? For that price you could nearly buy a vanity table and mirror with lights... What's the idea of it, it's not like it's portable? You're hardly going to pack that into your weekend bag for a little staycation.. size of it. Bang of notions off it.
Load of crap only reason she has it cos she’s getting paid

Reactions: 8
That makeup box looks like something my mother got me from the pound shop when I was little!

Reactions: 8
The next thing will be puppies....Will be worth a few bob to her. I'm disgusted at her behaviour the last while
Ha you’re giving her ideas, I thought the same though and would almost bet on it. Shame we can’t set up our own bets on PaddyPower, I’d have won a few bob on the cah disappearance and would definitely put down on the puppy possibly, what great content for her.
also having done keto myself for health reasons, knew that was never going to last longer than a day. (Think she blamed dizziness as a health issue, no grace again, Do. Your. Research. It’s called keto flu and there’s scientific reasoning behind it.) it’s really a shame she doesn’t have the will power because it would solve so many of her problems, rapid weight loss (if you’re used to eating a lot of shite) and my energy levels were insane.

Reactions: 4
Has she mentioned anything about darkness into light/pieta house?
Nope not one word about it but I guess since she is now longer paid for why would she. It just shows she has zero loyalty to anything even a charity unless she is paid or gets something for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I also genuinely don’t get why you would want to sit on your bed trying to look down into the mirror on it?????

Reactions: 14
I also genuinely don’t get why you would want to sit on your bed trying to look down into the mirror on it?????
I wasn’t going to comment again but yes! was wondering whether the company told her to say that as a prompt idea or she came up with it herself
1) I haven’t done my makeup on my bed since I was uni and the girls were hogging the mirrors.
2) to your point why would you want to look down while doing your makeup?
3) if I did my makeup in my bed my sheets would be ruined...
What a miss on that one 😬

Reactions: 10
What’s the bets she will be down the beach for sunrise in the morning after not mentioning it up to now.

Reactions: 6
Has she mentioned getting Kara neutered? Cause if not.. how’s she going to cope with her being in season??

Reactions: 7
How long actually did the yoga last... 4/5 days??? What’s her excuse for not sticking at that 🙉 my dad said to me after I broke up with my second boyfriend don’t introduce us to any more until your sure this time they’re sticking around for good I kinda feel like grace needs to take that advice ASAP... stop sharing your fads and bad decisions with us until your going to stick at them for longer than a week 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How long actually did the yoga last... 4/5 days??? What’s her excuse for not sticking at that 🙉 my dad said to me after I broke up with my second boyfriend don’t introduce us to any more until your sure this time they’re sticking around for good I kinda feel like grace needs to take that advice ASAP... stop sharing your fads and bad decisions with us until your going to stick at them for longer than a week 🙄

Cos she got the contract she wanted from Woman's Best and will now proceed to do absolutely duck all to maintain/sustain peoples interest in a brand she supposedly LOVES cos she has her cheque 😊

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Ohh grace you showed your true colors this morning
Last year more than happy to go on the tv for a nice fee and talk about pieta house
12 months later not a word about it 🤷‍♀️ Nasty piece of work you are

Reactions: 49
You mean people actually do darkness into light without being paid? 🤨 is what I’d imagine goes through graces head watching everyone’s stories this morning... fair play to everyone who did it can see lots of ppl with following and not sponsored or what ever that did it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.