Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said "its a vibe" about her look today I wanted to tear my ears off. As for her pathetic explanation about being wrong. Mortified for her she is getting worse. She sounds half drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t hate me🙈 I do like her hair today! I think it’s lovely and so much better than the mickey bun and ponytail. I actually had my hair in a similar style yesterday 🙈
I'm delighted to hear my term 'mickey bun' has caught on. To be fair, I love buns but when they are high, loose and textured. Not wound so tight and high they look phallic. Hence the mickey bun. I know it's been said on here before but her hair is awful. I think a cut to her collarbone would be lovely, some nice layers to break up her forehead and soften her scowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lads the shaver is back in the latest you tube literally can’t cope with seeing that again 🤦‍♀️There’s just no need

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The bar has been set so low that when she comes on even slightly groomed she gets compliments 😂 I think this was her goal all along

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When she said "its a vibe" about her look today I wanted to tear my ears off. As for her pathetic explanation about being wrong. Mortified for her she is getting worse. She sounds half drunk.
I thought the same she sounded half drunk

Reactions: 3
Sorry to go off topic but who is this? I saw something on my grid that caught my eye and Ive since dipped in and out but I dont know who she is or why she has a platform. I do think her dog is fab and love the house.
She looks like witchy poo! Has the lips all filled in too god who are these people who crave to be famous all the feckin poses🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She looks good today. As for the rest of it I don’t even have the words. She can’t stop messing up

Sorry to go off topic but who is this? I saw something on my grid that caught my eye and Ive since dipped in and out but I dont know who she is or why she has a platform. I do think her dog is fab and love the house.
she’s just a fashion stylist that could use her page for so much more than beach and dog photos. The house is fab but that’s the perk of having a rich solicitor boyfriend 😏

“Can’t believe my baby is two this month”

AKA

“Hay Hay’s birthday is this month so I will accept all cakes, gifts, decorations so I don’t have to buy anything myself”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
The f**king cat in all over the child's toys in his bedroom. 😳

"Coh" definition- ridiculous small bed for "the baby" that won't take up much room in his bedroom so she can cram all sorts of tit and toys in to the room alongside it so that she can have 2 living rooms for herself and no toys or play area for her kids downstairs.
(These definitions are getting very long winded these days 🤣)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
she’s just a fashion stylist that could use her page for so much more than beach and dog photos. The house is fab but that’s the perk of having a rich solicitor boyfriend 😏
I totally agree. I used to like her but find her painful nowadays 🙄 unfollowed a while back.

Reactions: 4
Grace was doing "I'm Back" videos on YouTube 7 years ago........ Says it all really

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ca-COW CA-cow CA-COW 🙈🙈 let’s take a shot every time she says CAAAA-COW
She’s giving me a pain in the chakras from all the tit she is coming out with
LOL. Don't do this you'll die

No murder but I didn’t mind the hair! I’m just happy that it’s in something other than the ‘I’ll bate ya’ bun.
The makeup can get into the bin, though, and she can get in with it.
The ill bate yah bun. Dying 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My toddler heard me speaking and laughing to a colleague and friend of mine on the phone yesterday about the whole heart growing by 30% 🙈😂 I then heard my toddler legging it after her sibling screeching “Cak caaa.... cak caaaa” We went to the park today where she was legging it around “cak caaaaa....cak caaaaaaa....cak caaaaaaaaaaa” and frightened the life out of the ducks who were sunning themselves on the grass 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.