Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the name of ever loving duck is a cacao practitioner?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg she is still talking about it in her stories ๐Ÿ™ˆ it's so uncomfortable to listen because I'm just waiting for her to make another duck up! And I do want her to! She really just needs to not talk about anything!!

Reactions: 10
Does someone want to break the actual size of a Cauliflower to her???

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Courtney Smith is another dose whoโ€™s been blabbing on about this Cacao shite for ages.. you know the one whoโ€™s supposed to be a fashion stylist but practically the only content she shows is portmarnock beach and that big dog of hers...๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป

Reactions: 12
Oh seriously she needs to stop now very uncomfortable to watch and she canโ€™t look at the camera either when sheโ€™s talking

Reactions: 12
It's alright lads all is good in Graces world her PEA-AZ are growing ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her hair wouldโ€™ve been nice had she taken the feckin pigtails down. The wave in it suits her. I canโ€™t bring myself to comment on the makeup look, mind you, thatโ€™s another story!

Reactions: 6
Her hair wouldโ€™ve been nice had she taken the feckin pigtails down. The wave in it suits her. I canโ€™t bring myself to comment on the makeup look, mind you, thatโ€™s another story!
Those bangs/fringe are new enough. Didnโ€™t have them at the start of lockdown. Seriously if you have a platform and are gonna flaunt the rules, donโ€™t be thick enough to post the obvious evidence. Are we supposed to believe she woke up with a new hairstyle?! bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 5
Lads. She did not think it was heart space. We agree right. She ABSOLUTELY DID think it grew her bleeping heart.
I cannot believe she has the balls to show her face after this. This has to be her worst duck up. She is so so desperate for an identity. I guarantee you she has no clue what sheโ€™s genuinely interested in. Other than arsing around.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
No murder but I didnโ€™t mind the hair! Iโ€™m just happy that itโ€™s in something other than the โ€˜Iโ€™ll bate yaโ€™ bun.
The makeup can get into the bin, though, and she can get in with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Courtney Smith is another dose whoโ€™s been blabbing on about this Cacao shite for ages.. you know the one whoโ€™s supposed to be a fashion stylist but practically the only content she shows is portmarnock beach and that big dog of hers...๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป
Sorry to go off topic but who is this? I saw something on my grid that caught my eye and Ive since dipped in and out but I dont know who she is or why she has a platform. I do think her dog is fab and love the house.

Reactions: 2
Donโ€™t hate me๐Ÿ™ˆ I do like her hair today! I think itโ€™s lovely and so much better than the mickey bun and ponytail. I actually had my hair in a similar style yesterday ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I like the slight wave, lovely shine and the hair down (minus pigtails) .. she looks much more presentable IMO... I donโ€™t think she got the hair done either tbf.. a monkey could apply a dark over the counter semi permanent ๐Ÿคฃ I donโ€™t even think our gracey could duck that up

Reactions: 8
I am mortified for her guys!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
She just couldn't say "soz, made a mistake".
She's one of those "mean girl" types that will literally hang somebody else if it means she won't get herself in tit or look stupid.
What a gobshite ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.