Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another wannabe instahun desperate for fame. Go onto suzanne burkes Instagram "morethanjustama" and watch her highlights called my proof and my proof 2 😶 shocking.

Edited to add- very similar scenario to joanne larby getting caught having fake accounts leaving comments of praise on her posts that got linked back to herself and caught out
That’s prob Ciara asking. She was always on here trying to get a thread of her own she reaks of desperation

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's what I suspect, I wonder if the zoom was a PR zoom about it etc.
She never is transparent about the stuff she is sent for free, she only tags Ad when they've actually paid her to advertise as well as giving her something free, and even then it's the basic bare minimum.
Did anybody DM Keith and asked to confirm if she was gifted product as grace didn’t not make it clear if it was a gift. It would interesting to see what the response is? Also if they could clarify if they know what zoom event she was on where Keith’s cacao was discussed? Was it a PR event specifically for Keith’s Cacoa?

Reactions: 9
Also if they could clarify if they know what zoom event she was on where Keith’s cacao was discussed? Was it a PR event specifically for Keith’s Cacoa?
I'd say it was a zoom session with ZenJen or some other quackajack who pick up all the latest faddy 'hoodoo' trends and make out they're the most ahmahhhhzing product ever.

Reactions: 5
Can someone please tell me how this ''silly'' goose has managed to keep a house and 2 children going for the last few years? I cannot phantom this stupidity.... Bla Murphy probably holds more brain cells than this one

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone please tell me how this ''silly'' goose has managed to keep a house and 2 children going for the last few years? I cannot phantom this stupidity.... Bla Murphy probably holds more brain cells than this one
Kips keep that house and kids going. Only thing he doesn’t do is wash the clothes

Reactions: 10
[QUOTE="saralau554, post: 4828734, member: 189856"
I cannot phantom this stupidity.... Bla Murphy probably holds more brain cells than this one
[/QUOTE]

And that's saying something!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kips keep that house and kids going. Only thing he doesn’t do is wash the clothes
Let’s not forget when she got the instructions wrong for frozen cauliflower rice during a paid live ad for Green Isle and had to be corrected by followers in the comments. Bad enough when you’re too stupid to cook frozen veg, very bad when you can’t do it and you’re being paid to do it in an ad!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ca-COW CA-cow CA-COW 🙈🙈 let’s take a shot every time she says CAAAA-COW
She’s giving me a pain in the chakras from all the tit she is coming out with

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Jesus Christ grace your making an absolute tit of your self heart this heart that stop I’ve second hand embarrassed for you

Reactions: 17
Another wannabe instahun desperate for fame. Go onto suzanne burkes Instagram "morethanjustama" and watch her highlights called my proof and my proof 2 😶 shocking.

Edited to add- very similar scenario to joanne larby getting caught having fake accounts leaving comments of praise on her posts that got linked back to herself and caught out

Jesus. It's scary the amount of people that do tit like this 😱 and the reason I would never expose myself online by having a following. People are off their heads with the levels they will go to to cause hurt. That girl Ciara Dempsy has 14.5k followers 🤯 truly terrifying that people like this have any influence over anyone!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Who is Ciara Dempsey, digital creator, she comments on every single post G posts and G doesn't even follow her.
Is she the one that apparently set up an account(fake name ) and was bad mouthing other instagrammers??? I could have it wrong but the name sounds familiar. She lives in Offaly, tullamore?

Reactions: 4
Where’s bhola? Didn’t she swear by him for a few days? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone make her stop talking!!!! Serves these brands right for not doing some research!!! Ask us first for gods sake 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact now she’s telling people to look into it if you’re planning on drinking it....oh you mean like the way you looked into it? She’s a geebag plain and simple

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The fact now she’s telling people to look into it if you’re planning on drinking it....oh you mean like the way you looked into it? She’s a geebag plain and simple
She is 😂😂😂 that word cracks me up I dunno why 😂😂

State of her bleedin 2 side pony tail yokes... give me strength 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.