Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly
.... not even say oh jesus apologies for putting that up and tagging your brand.... etc etc .. god she is the most annoying human I swear
"Thanks for clearing that up"...as if the issue was on their end!! No one asked you to post about it, you dope, and when you f*cked up, no accountability, no apology. What a waste of oxygen this one is. She is the WORST kind of human.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
"Thanks for clearing that up"...as if the issue was on their end!! No one asked you to post about it, you dope, and when you f*cked up, no accountability, no apology. What a waste of oxygen this one is. She is the WORST kind of human.
Her reply was ridiculous and rude !!!

Reactions: 17
So Britney can’t control her own life, yet this car crash keeps repeating 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How on earth did she think it caused your heart to grow by 30%. SURELY NOT!!!!

Reactions: 8
Maybe she meant your ass will grow by 30% drinking haw choclih and coconut oil every morning. Mine sure would 🍑

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her reply was rude and dismissive. She's like a spoiled child being told off.
She is a spoilt child being told off. She takes about as much responsibility for her life as my 7 year old. She has zero accountability for any of her actions. If I fucked up at work I would have to explain myself. She is accountable to no one

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How does she always get it so wrong. Only catching up on this thread. Some might think it was an easy mistake and out the non alcoholic drinks. It’s actually extremely dangerous even the henieken non alcoholic contains alcohol it should be more advertised as you can easily lose your license and be done for drunk driving cause we have a new law

Reactions: 16
How on earth did she think it caused your heart to grow by 30%. SURELY NOT!!!!
Nut out of that whole zoom this is what she takes from it.. and couldn't get it anymore wrong. What a nut job.. seriously.. everyweek there is something with her..

Reactions: 4
Why is she having a zoom about the cacoa? Is is a freebie then? Also increasing your heart rate doesn't sound that healthy either?

Reactions: 9
Funnily enough larbo got a freebie from Keith back around the 10th of April.

Reactions: 6
Next thread title suggestion:

A cuppa hot chokleh will make your heart all bulky but Keitho said I was talking shite so I’m feeling kinda sulky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 147
When is she going to click anytime she opens her mouth she loses followers?

She seems to also removed Keith's cacao comment from her page
It's good to see her numbers are still decreasing, but IMO they should be dropping my the hundreds each day.

I can still see the Keith's post on her stories

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.