Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe her lack of the most basic words "sorry" or "apologies" in relation to this cacoa issue. What a disgrace and her level of unprofessionalism is through the roof.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Such a passive aggressive reply to that chocklah guy. That’s how she always is when people try to call her out. I’m surprised she didn’t block him too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A new disaster every week! I’m never let down by this thread 😭
She needs to stop talking, and to stop repeating things she heard from a ‘zoom call’. Mother of God 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe her lack of the most basic words "sorry" or "apologies" in relation to this cacoa issue. What a disgrace and her level of unprofessionalism is through the roof.
She’s “sorry for picking it up wrong”, and she’s sorry “IF she confused anyone” but that’s about it...
How can she apologise for been an absolute car crash, comedy gold for us onwatchers mind

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She's just the perfect example of why you can't believe a single word out any of these influencers mouths. The cling to statements about products and don't do any of their own research. "It increases your heart rate by 30%" oh fantastic and tell me Grace Mongey Consultant Cardiologist why is this a good thing. I mean its not the first thing we reach for when somebody is admitted with bradycardia (slow hear rate). Quick lash in 10 mls of Keith's Cacao stat that'll sort you out. I'm not able for her incompetence anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She's just the perfect example of why you can't believe a single word out any of these influencers mouths. The cling to statements about products and don't do any of their own research. "It increases your heart rate by 30%" oh fantastic and tell me Grace Mongey Consultant Cardiologist why is this a good thing. I mean its not the first thing we reach for when somebody is admitted with bradycardia (slow hear rate). Quick lash in 10 mls of Keith's Cacao stat that'll sort you out. I'm not able for her incompetence anymore.
She didn’t even say that she said ‘Your heart literally grows by 30%’, did she not get freaked out when she ‘heard’ that on the zoom call, I would have to question it it’s a fairly mad statement

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How much more relatable would she have been if she'd come on her stories, mortified, suitably scolded and just been like "what a thick am I... It doesn't grow your heart, it INCREASES your heart *rate*, clearly I was a bit slow in the zoom to take in the right info..." And just admitted she was wrong & attempt to call herself out on it. But no. "Sorry for picking it up wrong" eh... You completely misrepresented the product and then took no responsibility for it. She's a liability and seems to put herself in a box where no one can criticise her because she doesn't think she can be criticised. It's actually dumbfounding.

And also: if you thought you'd heard that cacao can grow your heart by 30 per cent, maybe you wouldn't question it at the time - but maybe once you've said it out loud or written it out you'd be a bit like... Huh? Is she even aware of the tit that spills out of her mouth. I cannot believe someone would consciously say that and not question it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'd say she has actually damaged Keith's Cacao. It's now all over Twitter with recognised medical experts calling it out. His following has increased by like 20 but that's people going on for a nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who is Ciara Dempsey, digital creator, she comments on every single post G posts and G doesn't even follow her.

Reactions: 1
Off topic for a second here’s a new thread that many people had requested

Reactions: 3
We'll never see her mention Keiths caw caw any more now, thats the end of that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually hope it has caused some damage to the brand. I am so sick of lazy companies using influencers who haven't a notion to peddle their products rather than paying for a marketing professional. Sabby with skin care is another prime example. There are so many people who are educated in the required fields the brands need to use them.

Reactions: 27
Why is she having a zoom about the cacoa? Is is a freebie then? Also increasing your heart rate doesn't sound that healthy either?
This sounded to me like a warning that they may have given rather than a "positive" and that people with blood pressure issues should investigate before using ? I could of course be completely wrong but I would have viewed "heart rate may increase by 30%" as a warning label not a "WOW AMAZING SIDE EFFECT X"

Reactions: 10
I actually hope it has caused some damage to the brand. I am so sick of lazy companies using influencers who haven't a notion to peddle their products rather than paying for a marketing professional. Sabby with skin care is another prime example. There are so many people who are educated in the required fields the brands need to use them.
To be fair they didn't use Grace. While I'd question some of the nonsense they say, she sprouted this lie unprompted.They had to publicly tag her on a different post to get her attention and then her response was poor at best

Reactions: 7
Roz Purcell also got one ages ago. They must not have viewed Faces as a viable promoter of their product and they were right!
Wouldn’t surprise me if she was sent it and just opened it now. Could be expired for all we know! She often makes out she buys things too, so she could well have been sent it.
She takes zero accountability for anything. If she was confused or unsure about the information, she could have easily just said nothing or if she really wanted to talk about it she could have done some due diligence and contacted the brand or done some proper research. She has a degree so she should know how to look up actual information.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wouldn’t surprise me if she was sent it and just opened it now. Could be expired for all we know! She often makes out she buys things too, so she could well have been sent it.
She takes zero accountability for anything. If she was confused or unsure about the information, she could have easily just said nothing or if she really wanted to talk about it she could have done some due diligence and contacted the brand or done some proper research. She has a degree so she should know how to look up actual information.
That's what I suspect, I wonder if the zoom was a PR zoom about it etc.
She never is transparent about the stuff she is sent for free, she only tags Ad when they've actually paid her to advertise as well as giving her something free, and even then it's the basic bare minimum.

Reactions: 4
Who is Ciara Dempsey, digital creator, she comments on every single post G posts and G doesn't even follow her.
Another wannabe instahun desperate for fame. Go onto suzanne burkes Instagram "morethanjustama" and watch her highlights called my proof and my proof 2 😶 shocking.

Edited to add- very similar scenario to joanne larby getting caught having fake accounts leaving comments of praise on her posts that got linked back to herself and caught out

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
To be fair they didn't use Grace. While I'd question some of the nonsense they say, she sprouted this lie unprompted.They had to publicly tag her on a different post to get her attention and then her response was poor at best
They may not have gifted her the product but they allowed her to join a zoom about the product. I think they indirectly used her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.