Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ElleHeezy1

What is that video? I can never understand how brands can be happy with content like this?!
It's a person with straight hair, straightening their hair with a hair straightener?! It doesn't make their product look better than any competitors? No product information, not even an "it's amazing".

And if creating video content is her passion then why doesn't she film it herself?! She has a camera and a tripod? Why cart that man to your gaff to film you holding a fecking hairbrush? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
We aren't in her situation but if I was him I couldn't be around her, moaning and bringing him down too. He doesn't get enough credit if what she says is true .
I dunno peas in a pod maybe

he doesn’t strike me as a go getter either

they’re co dependent in their laziness - from a bystanders viewpoint anyway ....

Warda Marmaduke

Does anyone else remember the absolute sh** show that was the press trip too doah? That was the beginning of the end for me too be honest

• Haha

cocacola

If she had Chris or someone else with her at least the video might have made more sense.
What is a “tailgate picnic”? A boot picnic? Calling it a tailgate picnic which apparently is an American thing makes it obvious this is a plagiarised idea.
I have no words for the Buddha head randomly placed by her foot?? Like she sat down and then put it there?
Also I’m sorry but who talks about their own work using words like “amazing content.” It’s just conceited. She set herself up for a fall from the beginning.
If the video is just for the visuals then ok but she should have made that clear.
Don’t get me started on “pulling stock” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsGahan

VIP Member
50k views are because lots of people are probably watching it more than once to see if it gets better...

• Haha

Sayit4real

VIP Member
This photo makes me feel uncomfortable I don’t know what it is . I think it’s very staged .. and I think it looks like the cucumber was photoshopped in ? She also doesn’t look relaxed or comfortable ... I dunno it just feels really weird ... I just don’t know what to believe with this girl anymore . Nearly every 2nd day it’s she is tired / didn’t sleep / anxiety / panic attack /Migraine . There is a pattern forming ... I’ve really started to notice lately .

Reactions: 17

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Crass display of mostly free or gifted items

what’s the point of that video?

look what I have?

Also she’s up early filming water spilling out of a drain at the side of the road in case you missed it

• Haha

Scruff

If she's had anxiety and panic attacks since the age of 17 how on earth has she not seen a psychiatrist by now? She says she's been to her GP and 6 therapists. Any decent GP would have referred her to a psychiatrist years ago.

Beebles

VIP Member
What is that video? I can never understand how brands can be happy with content like this?!
It's a person with straight hair, straightening their hair with a hair straightener?! It doesn't make their product look better than any competitors? No product information, not even an "it's amazing".

And if creating video content is her passion then why doesn't she film it herself?! She has a camera and a tripod? Why cart that man to your gaff to film you holding a fecking hairbrush? 🙄
It’s so easy to straighten your hair with a *straightener*. Why not show a technique? Curling? Waves?
How much does it cost? What are the differences between the brushes? How high does it go? Where can people buy it? She’s absolutely useless at everything she does.

• Heart

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Ah guys😁 so the whole thing was a ruse for her to get free stuff from penneys and sit in the boot of her car stuffing her face while looking at the motorway😂😂😂😂 can't even deal with that😂😂😂

• Haha

EggChair

I surprised her carer... I mean Chris hadn't some probiotc yoghurt chilling in the fridge

• Haha

cocacola

She said earlier that she bought the gear from pennies 🤷‍♀️
She said Penney’s ”let her pull stock.” That clearly means she got it for free. If she bought it Penney’s wouldn’t need to “let” her “pull” it.
She’s being deliberately wishy washy. Funny how she maintains she’s so honest.

Gossygal

"No good antibodies left" Jesus don't take advice from that nurse anyway. I really and truly hope someone who knows and is close to Grace is watching her, she is so flat and sad and she needs someone to talk to her kindly but firmly. She needs a month off IG, some fresh air, to get rid of all the fake smells in her house and just open the windows every day and to eat a bit of fruit.
good aul terri the fake nurse giving absolute shite advice. Go back to oz and scam a few more nurses ter and don’t be annoying poor grace

• Haha

EmmaAmy

Ah her guh is ouh of sync cause of her ang-zy-ah-hee... Nothing to do with all the shite she eats 🤔

• Haha

Bambini

I thought we had seen the absolute worst content from grace already but today’s stories are a new low. Saying she finds it hard to slow down because she works for herself? Grace what do you actually do that is hard work? You post on Instagram for a living. Going on and on about all of her ailments, like a lot of you ladies I myself have medical and mental health issues. I have a chronic pain and fatigue condition on top of my mental problems. I still work full time in a fast paced job, am doing online college, keep my house clean, try to exercise a few times a week. If I moaned and groaned every time I felt unwell (which is most days unfortunately but I keep it to myself and power through) like she does everybody would be sick of me! She does one ‘photoshoot’ for Instagram and is taking a Chill day tomorrow!

Hansnomesmans

I keep feeling like I dreamt that video 😂 how Fucking embarrassing like I’m honestly mortified on behalf of Grace! It’s almost as if she is going child like! Running around a field like a tick putting piss the beds in a jar, sitting in a boot alone eating cheese.

And then the Oscar acceptance speech!
Aw lads I’ll stop now there is so much to say about this! It makes zero sense 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha