Faces by Grace #3 Mud on her face, big disgrace, gettin dropped freebies all ova the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d imagine 49999 of the views are Grace herself 😂😂
Sure she mentioned somewhere that she didn’t even edit it herself so she shouldn’t be so tired!!

Reactions: 3
And what is exactly is she advertising? And all the comments, are those people seeing a different video to what I saw?
I'm none the wiser tbh and apparently asking her to clarify detracts from all the hard work she put into it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think the way she had the belt made her stomach look like a bump. Not being mean but she doesn’t dress for her shape at all
Genuinely not throwing shade I thought it was a pregnancy announcement . Hand on my heart . I saw the outfit and the clearly no bra on and thought well this explains the exhaustion and the laziness , the migraines , and the no bra on as your boobs can really hurt at the start .. I thought it was for baby number 3 !

Reactions: 12
Anybody else find it strange her sis Chris her friends jen denise etc bigger influencers havent liked it? Like terrie and Dominique commented but didnt like it 🤔 coz there all thinking wtaf like the rest of us I suppose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I alone in thinking this is her Britney circa 2007 meltdown. I actually do feel sorry for her though, she has clearly lost her way since having the kids and she's clutching at straws trying to hold on to the remnants of her blogger career. Everyone who started out the same time as her have upskilled, started their own businesses and brands and become very successful businesswomen and household names and meanwhile she has lost sight of who she is or was. Her video today had a feel of Joanne Larby about it, "content creator" and trying to portray a happy and calm life when it's obvious it is anything but. I've always followed her, never really loved or hated her but the refusal to acknowledge #ad or #gifted in this day and age is turning me off her big time. She brought all that on herself today by not doing so. But then again the video got 50k + views so maybe she knows exactly what she's doing.
I was thinking the exact same re: 2007 Britney! The video actually made me a little sad for some reason. She’s totally lost in this world I think. Even the fairly pathetic ‘disclaimer’ about pulled stock v gifted.... does she not realise people would have more respect for her if she was transparent.
Deleting those comments tonight must have made her think... she needs a career change ASAP.

Reactions: 15
I can just see it now....the thrilling conversation between all the content creating huns

Rosie: omg Gracie what a brilliant video fair play

Ter: grace that was absolutely mind blowing

Grace: aw tanks gals bu lyke why does so many trolls keep sayin bad tings bout it? I got on me white dress even though I was riddled in trush and anx-i-iti and all.

Ter: honestly babe dont mind them. What do they know? You are gifted and beautiful and omg have you lost 13 pounds?

Dom: huuuuun

Rosie: babe we need to stand up to these trolls. I can’t deal with all the hate.

Grace: .........zzzzzzzz

To be continued......

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm none the wiser tbh and apparently asking her to clarify detracts from all the hard work she put into it 🤔
Do you know how hard it is to climb into a car boot, fairy lights wrapped around your ankles, trying to catch a Buddha before it hits the deck, cutting lumps of brie as the tea lights nearly catch fire to the throw the Penny's PR girls kindly pulled for you... Doing all this while dealing with a quare dose of thrush. That's hard work!!
Krisps... Hand me a chilled cucumber

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I was thinking the exact same re: 2007 Britney! The video actually made me a little sad for some reason. She’s totally lost in this world I think. Even the fairly pathetic ‘disclaimer’ about pulled stock v gifted.... does she not realise people would have more respect for her if she was transparent.
Deleting those comments tonight must have made her think... she needs a career change ASAP.
When I first looked at it I admit I felt sorry for her a bit... then I slapped myself and said cop on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I need to go to bed but she has deleted all the negative comments and has interacted ie replied to alllll the positive ones . So correct me now doesn’t that mean her engagement rate will be high on this websites that judge engagement etc ? You know the site I mean ? She is extremely extremely clever . . Between the deleting and replying she will be exhuasted and will need to take at least 2 days off 🤣🤪🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can just see it now....the thrilling conversation between all the content creating huns

Rosie: omg Gracie what a brilliant video fair play

Ter: grace that was absolutely mind blowing

Grace: aw tanks gals bu lyke why does so many trolls keep sayin bad tings bout it? I got on me white dress even though I was riddled in trush and anx-i-iti and all.

Ter: honestly babe dont mind them. What do they know? You are gifted and beautiful and omg have you lost 13 pounds?

Dom: huuuuun

Rosie: babe we need to stand up to these trolls. I can’t deal with all the hate.

Grace: .........zzzzzzzz

To be continued......
Terri: Look what I find works best is to completely ignore the controversy, delete all negative comments and pop back on the next day like nothing has happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If u google tailgate picnic you'll see plenty of similar vids and pics she obv copied who calls it a tailgate it's a boot

Reactions: 5
Some of comments about her appearance aren’t being nasty. If your getting free meal plans, fitbits and say you loose so many stone, it’s only fair that questions are asked. If she wasn’t getting these types of things freebies they would be harsh.

She was a make up artist but clearly isn’t any more. Any decent influencers Branch out to a niche that they are good at or have an interest in. Grace is just to Lazy and has no unique selling point. She isn’t aspirational. Honestly she reminds me of a young single mother who looks for hand outs. Pennys is the definition of fast fashion and cheap homewares. It’s no surprise. I know who her accountant was and I thought the exact same thing as him. He was driving around in a brand new car and thought he could walk on water. He thought he was better than everybody else. He was going around to clients introducing himself without telling his boss. It was all on big lie and I am delighted he was found out.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.