Faces by Grace #3 Mud on her face, big disgrace, gettin dropped freebies all ova the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not a coincidence that she only had pictures of the food from Monday and Tuesday. Obviously got bored of the healthy food by the time Wednesday came around! I don’t know why I keep watching her she just makes me angry!😂🙈
In fairness, the meals didn't look that good. They were all a bit bland looking

Reactions: 7
I’m surprised she hasn’t been to Pelo for the free hair do her friend Jen was there yesterday!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Also she was supposed to have a manicure and pedicure but her nails still look the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I honestly think they must be her dads pillows and that’s why she’s holding on to them no other reason cause they should have went in the bin years ago. No wonder she had a million diffusers in the house, it’s probably minging! Her and Kips are lazy fat lumps who just sit around eating. Anx-ie-ee is a f*cking excuse.
That's a horrible thing to say

Reactions: 11
I honestly think they must be her dads pillows and that’s why she’s holding on to them no other reason cause they should have went in the bin years ago. No wonder she had a million diffusers in the house, it’s probably minging! Her and Kips are lazy fat lumps who just sit around eating. Anx-ie-ee is a f*cking excuse.
Wow... That's a bit nasty to be fair 😨

Reactions: 8
Like she waited a week to tell us about the food. A friend of a friends company.....🙄🙄. She didn’t even say what was in each dish talk about lazy advertising. Do she even mention the name of the business or just put the link up.

Re. The cleaning places. She baiscally uses companies and then moves on to someone else when they stop giving freebies. How desperate is she for free stuff. She has zero class and had no appreciation or work ethic. Has she still got an agent. I’m sure she is constantly asking them for companies to send her free stuff.

Next she will be saying the welfare office had gotten in touch to ask her would she like to try the weekly €350 Covid Payment out a few months ago but she had forgotten to mention it at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Why do people always have to go below the belt and comment on her weight there is no need for it at all.

Reactions: 20
Why did she delete her story of making a guest list for the wedding eeekkkkkk! 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 1
That latest pic on her stories is grace to a tee.. does she ever stop with the pity me party...

Jesus, mary and Joseph wept 🥴

• Haha
Can I ask a genuine question and please dont all jump down my throat.
I've been following Grace from when Sienna was a toddler and enjoyed her content back then. I do agree to a point of her showing no brand loyalty and seems like she will advertise anyone who's willing to use her. Plus the ability to shrug off a severe panic attack so quickly was questionable.....in my opinion. However, if she really, really pissed me off to the degree that she pisses you all off why do you continue to follow her? Yes I understand peoples opinion surrounding her mental health and not displaying #ad etc but all the small things that she gets criticized for why let it annoy you so much and just block her??
Again I'm just genuinely interested in why people follow her and others that annoy you so much. I'm not a family member and have posted once before stating my opinion on her ability to bounce back so quick after multiple anxiety attacks.

Reactions: 8
Can I ask a genuine question and please dont all jump down my throat.
I've been following Grace from when Sienna was a toddler and enjoyed her content back then. I do agree to a point of her showing no brand loyalty and seems like she will advertise anyone who's willing to use her. Plus the ability to shrug off a severe panic attack so quickly was questionable.....in my opinion. However, if she really, really pissed me off to the degree that she pisses you all off why do you continue to follow her? Yes I understand peoples opinion surrounding her mental health and not displaying #ad etc but all the small things that she gets criticized for why let it annoy you so much and just block her??
Again I'm just genuinely interested in why people follow her and others that annoy you so much. I'm not a family member and have posted once before stating my opinion on her ability to bounce back so quick after multiple anxiety attacks.
I don’t follow her as I don’t follow most of them but I do watch their stories every now and again and I’m amazed by how many people actually follow any of them. I don’t feel in any way in awe of their lives I actually feel pity for their kids and the greed in the whole lot of them. I’d say most the people that write on these pages are actually more secure in their lives than any of these bloggers. I do wonder how their partners don’t tell
Them get a life rather than talking into their phone !

Reactions: 9
No information about the meals at all not even what they were. What the cost was. Are they cooked in. HSE approved kitchen. People shouldn't be getting a pat on the back for setting up a company out of nowhere. I'd find it hard to believe if it's all above board tax and HSE registered in that short space of time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.