Faces by Grace #3 Mud on her face, big disgrace, gettin dropped freebies all ova the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask a genuine question and please dont all jump down my throat.
I've been following Grace from when Sienna was a toddler and enjoyed her content back then. I do agree to a point of her showing no brand loyalty and seems like she will advertise anyone who's willing to use her. Plus the ability to shrug off a severe panic attack so quickly was questionable.....in my opinion. However, if she really, really pissed me off to the degree that she pisses you all off why do you continue to follow her? Yes I understand peoples opinion surrounding her mental health and not displaying #ad etc but all the small things that she gets criticized for why let it annoy you so much and just block her??
Again I'm just genuinely interested in why people follow her and others that annoy you so much. I'm not a family member and have posted once before stating my opinion on her ability to bounce back so quick after multiple anxiety attacks.
I dont follow her. I watch her to see the sneaky ads. I used to report her constantly but the asai are useless.

Reactions: 5
In fairness, the meals didn't look that good. They were all a bit bland looking
Looked terrible. At least try make it look palatable out of the tupperware and maybe note what they are on the images. Maybe that’s too much work for free food.

If my partner took this picture of me I’d hunt him down and murder him 😂😂
I suppose she is ‘showing’ us what it’s like when she’s not able poor wee lamb 😂

Also that jumper she has on is part of a Pajama top! Would you not be inclined on a Sunday after a week of feckin nothing to get the kids up and head off for the day ! Jesus her laziness knows no bounds ...

Reactions: 8
Also that jumper she has on is part of a Pajama top! Would you not be inclined on a Sunday after a week of feckin nothing to get the kids up and head off for the day ! Jesus her laziness knows no bounds ...
But she has a migraine so kips has to mind her 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who falls asleep with a headache and it’s still there the next morning . 2 solphadeine you lazy shite and get on with it !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dont follow her. I watch her to see the sneaky ads. I used to report her constantly but the asai are useless.
So if you dont follow her even more reason not to know what shes doing. People who follow her will obviously see her stories etc but people who dont actively go looking at her stories knowing they will no doubt get pissed at what they see. Seriously life is too short to get mad at these people. If someone either online or in person annoyed me or pissed me off I'd stay the hell away from them and not go looking at what they are doing then to get mad at it....I just dont see the logic!!!

Reactions: 4
Who falls asleep with a headache and it’s still there the next morning . 2 solphadeine you lazy shite and get on with it !
[/
No sure she can’t do that ! That would be madness

Reactions: 1
So if you dont follow her even more reason not to know what shes doing. People who follow her will obviously see her stories etc but people who dont actively go looking at her stories knowing they will no doubt get pissed at what they see. Seriously life is too short to get mad at these people. If someone either online or in person annoyed me or pissed me off I'd stay the hell away from them and not go looking at what they are doing then to get mad at it....I just dont see the logic!!!
Can I ask why you are on tattle? Does no one you follow annoy you ? If not then you are deffo on the wrong site .. and I dont mean that in a smart way x

Reactions: 28
Can I ask why you are on tattle? Does no one you follow annoy you ? If not then you are deffo on the wrong site .. and I dont mean that in a smart way x
No I completely understand your comment....really I do. I'm only on here a few weeks and didnt even know it existed until another girl who I follow mentioned so I thought I'd check it out. As I mentioned before Grace did make me question her behaviour on mental health and yes it annoyed me and that's why I restricted her. However to go and watch someone who completely pisses me off time and time again I just wouldn't. I'm on here to have discussions like this and obviously read other peoples opinions....isn't that what this site is about? X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s been wearing it for 2 days, all day and outside etc. No wonder their beds are manky

• Sick
I wonder will we see the first casualty of Irish blogging with Grace, most have grown with their followers have worked really hard to be relevant, have built brands, Grace hasn’t done any of that she’s let everything slide she’s not one bit relatable anymore. She’s not getting half the sponsors she was before she might have 170,000 followers but I’d say her reach has taken a massive drop and it’s why companies are not reaching out to her and paying her €3000 per post fee. Now with Kips losing his job it’s going to be hard for them she won’t ever go back to work she’s been too pampered for too long, I think she needs to take a long hard look at herself and realise the influencer life has past her by it has to be such an intoxicating feeling being constantly praised by strangers for doing very little having company’s send you everything you want for free but funny enough it never seems enough for some of them look at Grace she never stops moaning.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.