Faces by Grace #3 Mud on her face, big disgrace, gettin dropped freebies all ova the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hear me out on this Grace (cos I know you read here), but maybe - just maybe - the headaches are caused by your 832736392 diffusers/candles/wax melts etc on the go all at once. And also, coming on complaining about them and then mentioning having another coffee is not gonna help the situation 🙄

common sense here girl, get some

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I honestly would worry if she was a family member she needs bloods taken I never in my life came across someone who is always unwell or so tired. Every second day she is down with a headache.

Reactions: 19
I suffer from bad migraines always have ... last week was awful but hey still had to get up an go to work , clean my house , mind my 3 year old ... surely a medal is in order !
Ah heyor... you are the second person I'm having to send a medal to this weekend...its on the way hun xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly would worry if she was a family member she needs bloods taken I never in my life came across someone who is always unwell or so tired. Every second day she is down with a headache.
It's her 3 year old child I feel sorry for, constantly seeing her mother laying down somewhere

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m the same my blood boils looking at the update ha ha

Like she waited a week to tell us about the food. A friend of a friends company.....🙄🙄. She didn’t even say what was in each dish talk about lazy advertising. Do she even mention the name of the business or just put the link up.

Re. The cleaning places. She baiscally uses companies and then moves on to someone else when they stop giving freebies. How desperate is she for free stuff. She has zero class and had no appreciation or work ethic. Has she still got an agent. I’m sure she is constantly asking them for companies to send her free stuff.

Next she will be saying the welfare office had gotten in touch to ask her would she like to try the weekly €350 Covid Payment out a few months ago but she had forgotten to mention it at the time.
I agree I feel like the food posting with no detail of what it was or ingredients
Or even calories .. I defo think she gave up after Wednesday and wasn’t eating healthy !

Reactions: 5
So if you dont follow her even more reason not to know what shes doing. People who follow her will obviously see her stories etc but people who dont actively go looking at her stories knowing they will no doubt get pissed at what they see. Seriously life is too short to get mad at these people. If someone either online or in person annoyed me or pissed me off I'd stay the hell away from them and not go looking at what they are doing then to get mad at it....I just dont see the logic!!!
Thats great. 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder will we see the first casualty of Irish blogging with Grace, most have grown with their followers have worked really hard to be relevant, have built brands, Grace hasn’t done any of that she’s let everything slide she’s not one bit relatable anymore. She’s not getting half the sponsors she was before she might have 170,000 followers but I’d say her reach has taken a massive drop and it’s why companies are not reaching out to her and paying her €3000 per post fee. Now with Kips losing his job it’s going to be hard for them she won’t ever go back to work she’s been too pampered for too long, I think she needs to take a long hard look at herself and realise the influencer life has past her by it has to be such an intoxicating feeling being constantly praised by strangers for doing very little having company’s send you everything you want for free but funny enough it never seems enough for some of them look at Grace she never stops moaning.
I completely agree, she's getting very little engagement on her posts because most of her followers don't look at her stories any more cos it's either #ad or #moaning.
She has a small band of followers who hit milestones with her who stay faithful to her but on the whole, she's not one bit relevant or interesting
Her content is dismal, she never researches anything properly and has all of the enthusiasm of a dead duck with no brand loyalty.
Any brand who works with her now are doing themselves a huge disservice because all she does is drag people's mood and enthusiasm down unfortunately.
And it's such a pity because there is a gap in the market for a relatable mammy, Jess.shers.ie is eyeing up that gap but is even worse than grace for disclosing and they don't realise people can see right through them and it's a pity because Jess in particular could do really well, her little one is adorable and she's still doing a full time job, so if she was more transparent people would really warm to her

Reactions: 13
So if you dont follow her even more reason not to know what shes doing. People who follow her will obviously see her stories etc but people who dont actively go looking at her stories knowing they will no doubt get pissed at what they see. Seriously life is too short to get mad at these people. If someone either online or in person annoyed me or pissed me off I'd stay the hell away from them and not go looking at what they are doing then to get mad at it....I just dont see the logic!!!
With all due respect, life is also too short to come to an on line forum to discuss bloggers and question why people are doing so. I watch her public stories because I feel like it. I then come here to discuss her public content because I feel like it. There is no in depth reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
With all due respect, life is also too short to come to an on line forum to discuss bloggers and question why people are doing so. I watch her public stories because I feel like it. I then come here to discuss her public content because I feel like it. There is no in depth reason.
And that is fine everyone is entitled to do whatever they want to I just simply asked the question....always good to have civilised discussions to air different points of view!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I completely agree, she's getting very little engagement on her posts because most of her followers don't look at her stories any more cos it's either #ad or #moaning.
She has a small band of followers who hit milestones with her who stay faithful to her but on the whole, she's not one bit relevant or interesting
Her content is dismal, she never researches anything properly and has all of the enthusiasm of a dead duck with no brand loyalty.
Any brand who works with her now are doing themselves a huge disservice because all she does is drag people's mood and enthusiasm down unfortunately.
And it's such a pity because there is a gap in the market for a relatable mammy, Jess.shers.ie is eyeing up that gap but is even worse than grace for disclosing and they don't realise people can see right through them and it's a pity because Jess in particular could do really well, her little one is adorable and she's still doing a full time job, so if she was more transparent people would really warm to her
'has all of the enthusiasm of a dead duck with no brand loyalty' boom... that's grace to a tee

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hear me out on this Grace (cos I know you read here), but maybe - just maybe - the headaches are caused by your 832736392 diffusers/candles/wax melts etc on the go all at once. And also, coming on complaining about them and then mentioning having another coffee is not gonna help the situation 🙄

common sense here girl, get some
Totally agree

I can’t light one Yankee candle in a different room without getting a headache and wheezy.

Reactions: 7
I don't follow her, but have a look at her stories sometimes. Chris really has his hands full with her. She needs a carer instead of a partner

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I suffer from bad migraines always have ... last week was awful but hey still had to get up an go to work , clean my house , mind my 3 year old ... surely a medal is in order !
I was just gonna say the exact same thing! i suffer from regular migraines as well but when you've got kids and a full time job your head could be falling off but you still have to get on with it! if I lay down every time ive had a headache or migraine I would of been sacked long ago and my kids would probably be in care! grow the f@#k up grace

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.