Faces by Grace #3 Mud on her face, big disgrace, gettin dropped freebies all ova the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question but if the pillows are that dirty, wouldn’t they not be stinking? Like you’d be smelling them when you go to sleep at night

Reactions: 5
😂😂😂 I will send you my sons 6th class sports day medal... it's not a sponsored gift..I just want to give back.... and please don't feel obliged to post about it when you receive it 💃😂
But you could create content with it. Have you any mates handy with a video camera to come film you with it like!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was using Yaundry who are amazing: I started using them when I saw her using them. The pillows made me absolutely heave: not only the colour of them but the thoughts of the bacteria and germs at that level of filth
Exactly I knew she was using another company not so long ago... one that she couldn’t live without. I’m sorry but nobody is too busy to wash their own clothes... absolutely nobody.... I see Erin McG doing the same thing. Just people with too much freebies available to them.. and those pillows, she said she had them from her Mams house.. like seriously no nobody takes old bedding.. you can get as cheap as chips bedding (might not be good quality) but it’s new and clean. I reckon the oh I brought these from my Mams was just to cover up the fact that people would respond...... vile 🤮🤮🤮

Her friend Jen (jensjourney) seems to have her life together and her head screwed on, it's a pity she doesn't have a word with Grace and steer her in a better direction.
Side note, I love Jen, does she have a thread on this?

Her friend Jen (jensjourney) seems to have her life together and her head screwed on, it's a pity she doesn't have a word with Grace and steer her in a better direction.
I loved her at the start but she’s all ads and paid surgeries now

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I loved her at the start but she’s all ads and paid surgeries now
Yes, but her content is consistent, it's all about her weight loss and self improvement.
She is trying to build a decent life for herself and her son, so I'm glad to see the ad and collab work.

Reactions: 11
Honestly her voice bores me to tears... how the hell can she keep anyone's attention. She sounds out of it all the time.

This is another “best friend” of Grace’s that she met 2 years ago at one of her meet up group things. I hadn’t a clue who she was until Grace was posting outside the maternity saying she was waiting on her to text to say she was in active labour. Grace was her birthing partner as Zen’s fella only went and got himself locked up for a year for a hit and run! Anyway Grace is now this child’s fairy Godmother and although she is crippled with anxiety has been taking the child for sleepovers to give Zen a break. They’re both as boring as each other.
Thank you. All makes sense now.

Reactions: 1
I really like jen aswell .

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see Grace's latest video of her decluttering of her beauty and perfume? She says the stuff she's didnt want she brought over to her mam and mags. Well she must have edited the video as some person commented saying she noticed so sues perfume was gone and was it not nice that she was going to get it for her birthday. And Grace replied saying she was wearing so sue perfume today and it was a mistake and it wasn't meant to be in the box and a ha ha at the end of the comment because we all know a ha ha makes everything we say OK. So basically she got caught with the so sue perfume dumped in the box. She must have shown it in her dumped box and edited it out of the video. I'd say So Sue was on the Phone FEEWWWWMINNNN. THE NEEECCCKKKK

PS. Them pillows. Kant Kope

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A1CCE856-9B8F-4301-A01D-67FEC027EBCF.jpeg

Will we see grace promoting these anytime soon!?!?

Alsooo, on a side note has anyone noticed all her latest posts just say so and so liked and others. She’s not even hitting the thousands anymore and she’s lost over 1k followers since yesterday 🙈

Only 78% of her followers are genuine, high number I suppose but that’s at least 38k of fake bot accounts. Estimated earnings PER POST is from $528 - $880. Madnessssss, girls we’re in the wrong business

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it just proves how greedy she is... she is well able to shoot a slow mo video of coffee and toast.. well able to promote all the free food and sweets and yogurts and furniture... but wont go 'buy' some pillows.. them pillows arent just a year old .. they are obviously several years old.. no need... but oh yeah she will get them cleaned cause they were picked up at her door and cleaned for free...
She needs to cancel herself off insta
I honestly think they must be her dads pillows and that’s why she’s holding on to them no other reason cause they should have went in the bin years ago. No wonder she had a million diffusers in the house, it’s probably minging! Her and Kips are lazy fat lumps who just sit around eating. Anx-ie-ee is a f*cking excuse.

Again.. got meals for free..
Zero #gifted... zero anything...

But shes supporting a new business guys... patron saint of helping businesses she is 🤷‍♀️

I honestly think they must be her dads pillows and that’s why she’s holding on to them no other reason cause they should have went in the bin years ago. No wonder she had a million diffusers in the house, it’s probably minging! Her and Kips are lazy fat lumps who just sit around eating. Anx-ie-ee is a f*cking excuse.
I think she would of said if they were her dads in fairness..

Must be great to get every single aspect of your life paid for... she was on about how amazing yaundry were a while back.. so you would think she would turn down this company's offer of a freebie and go support yaundry and give back to that company .. but no... she wont ..its take take take

Reactions: 12
Again.. got meals for free..
Zero #gifted... zero anything...

But shes supporting a new business guys... patron saint of helping businesses she is 🤷‍♀️

I think she would of said if they were her dads in fairness..

Must be great to get every single aspect of your life paid for... she was on about how amazing yaundry were a while back.. so you would think she would turn down this company's offer of a freebie and go support yaundry and give back to that company .. but no... she wont ..its take take take
Too ‘hangry’ to take pictures!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Bit of contradicting in posts there grace.... eat 3kg of sweets but its OK I'll have tiny made healthy meals for me ill snack on in between and earn money....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Too ‘hangry’ to take pictures!!
It’s not a coincidence that she only had pictures of the food from Monday and Tuesday. Obviously got bored of the healthy food by the time Wednesday came around! I don’t know why I keep watching her she just makes me angry!😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On again complaining about having a headache...is the girl ever not complaining about something 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.