Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyone want a Waynetta Slob look-alike advertising anything for them?
It beggars belief.
This isn't about body shape or size its about her general appearance - she's always so unkempt & slovenly looking. UGH!
Absolutely. I couldn’t care about her body shape or size it’s the sheer lack of effort in appearance for a paid advertisement I can’t get over. If I showed up to work looking like that Od be pulled aside and told to sort myself out.

Reactions: 17
What even is this. Does she have the mumps? She looks like she's all swollen Holy jesus
Ha no, that’s just the result of the freebie donuts, cupcakes and pizza, the multiple feha pasta dinners she’s had and the soup which is probably laden with salt causing extra water retention.

She needs a good detox and a heavy duty facial roller to take that puff down

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ha no, that’s just the result of the freebie donuts, cupcakes and pizza, the multiple feha pasta dinners she’s had and the soup which is probably laden with salt causing extra water retention.

She needs a good detox and a heavy duty facial roller to take that puff down
Yep, I've gone back on pictures on her grid and even just a few months ago her face wasn't this swollen. She needs to drink more water!

Reactions: 4
"my evenings with a cup of tea and star on Disney+".

So the walking is officially done, never to be mentioned again Grace ? Not that it ever really got started though I suppose. Grand reveal ? Nope didn't think so.

She is just such a shallow, self absorbed person it beggars belief why any brand would want to be associated with her.

Reactions: 23
Is..is that a thing?? Especially one you should be doing at home?? Surely that could have negative effects on regrowth?
Anyone know anything about it?

Reactions: 6
Is..is that a thing?? Especially one you should be doing at home?? Surely that could have negative effects on regrowth?

Haven't seen what she's doing but I run a blade over my face weekly. Creates a great canvas for foundation and is a good exfoliant. Think it's dermablading if you're going to be fancy about it. The regrowth thing is a myth

Reactions: 19
There was a make up artist on instagram last week that got cellulitis from doing that at home dermaplaning, it would put me right off trying it

Reactions: 20
Wouldn’t touch dermablading after seeing some girl having a bad reaction to it. She was on a drip in a&e and she is a proper beautician that had carefully sterilised it which I can’t see Grace doing. She was covered in cysts

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I have done it loads of times, although wouldnt DREAM of doing on camera to half the country🙄 The hair dosnt grow back any thicker or worse, i like the feel afterwards!

Reactions: 11
Haven't seen what she's doing but I run a blade over my face weekly. Creates a great canvas for foundation and is a good exfoliant. Think it's dermablading if you're going to be fancy about it. The regrowth thing is a myth
Fair enough but I don't think she should be advertising it without giving proper info, how to do it correctly, etc

Reactions: 6
I use the Hollywood Browser and swear by it. Brilliant for peachy fuzz and exfoliating. Absolutely NO adverse regrowth. I've been using mine about once a month on my face for a year. Cream absorption improves massively and your foundation looks unreal. Go onto the Hollywood Browser site itself and get one. Couldn't be without mine now.

But I wouldn't do it on Instagram for the whole world to see 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.