Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So...she says she loves spending time with these two...yet she constantly looks for ways to get away from them. Constantly napping, falling asleep at bed time, constant me time.

How is that spending time with them.

Reactions: 20
I was gonna say I can't believe she forgot to put up a pic with sienna in it when she said "spending time with the 2 of them" but I realised it was grace Im talking about.

Reactions: 7
Honest to god is she talking about the ball?🀣

She's honestly so useless.
Remember when it used to PAIN her to get up off her hole when the Wednesday cleaner came and she’d have to hover round on the green , take one insta pic of Hayden pretend play etc
then have her nose pressed against the front door dying til yer one finished and she could put him down for a nap and have a COFFEE

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lads the picture of just Hayden and his ball saying shes grateful for these 2 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Shes unbelievable.. as if she couldn't put up one of the many pics of both of them I assume she has. Poor Sienna, she completely ignored her on stories yesterday too :(

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't mean this a a rude way but how does she just not realise all the errors she is constantly making? Is she really that oblivious?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't mean this a a rude way but how does she just not realise all the errors she is constantly making? Is she really that oblivious?
I am honestly starting to believe there is something wrong with her it’s like she’s lacking in something (other than you know the obvious lack of creativity, interesting concepts, a personality, accountability, work ethic) I’m starting to think she has the IQ of a brick of cement

I am honestly starting to believe there is something wrong with her it’s like she’s lacking in something (other than you know the obvious lack of creativity, interesting concepts, a personality,accountability, work ethic) I’m starting to think she has the IQ or a brick of cement
Actually as a matter of fact that is awful to say bricks of cement have a purpose whereas Grace can’t be arsed finding hers

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apparently she holds an official (not spon or collab) 3rd level degree in languages ?! from a recognised University in Ireland!

It beggars belief.

I am honestly starting to believe there is something wrong with her it’s like she’s lacking in something (other than you know the obvious lack of creativity, interesting concepts, a personality, accountability, work ethic) I’m starting to think she has the IQ of a brick of cement

Reactions: 9
Apparently she holds an official (not spon or collab) 3rd level degree in languages ?! from a recognised University in Ireland!

It beggars belief.
I've never seen graduation photo's or anything? Normally influencers pop them onto their stories every now and then to remind us poor minions that they're educated (like Shiv o'hagan and her maths degree... πŸ˜‚ )

I've never seen graduation photo's or anything? Normally influencers pop them onto their stories every now and then to remind us poor minions that they're educated (like Shiv o'hagan and her maths degree... πŸ˜‚ )
Good point!

Maybe she started but didn’t.....finish??!

I remember her mentioning it years ago on Snapchat

I’m very Sure we’ll see a few snaps β€˜reminiscing’ about college times soonπŸ‘€πŸ‘€
Hi Grace

Was it Maynooth?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good point!

Maybe she started but didn’t.....finish??!

I remember her mentioning it years ago on Snapchat

I’m very Sure we’ll see a few snaps β€˜reminiscing’ about college times soonπŸ‘€πŸ‘€
Hi Grace

Was it Maynooth?
Even college pics wouldn't be enough now- I'd need a degree certificate and her name on the list of alumni on the college website to believe it at this stage!

• Heart
Even college pics wouldn't be enough now- I'd need a degree certificate and her name on the list of alumni on the college website to believe it at this stage!

Maybe one of her in the cap and gown, a close up of her Degree Cert and a receipt for the final exams? 🀣🀣

• Haha
She changed it from β€œthese” 2 to β€œmy” 2, wouldn’t you think when she was going to the bother of editing it she’d upload a picture of Sienna, she’s the forgotten child, why does she resent her so much?!

Reactions: 6
Degree from Maynooth, she even did Erasmus in Germany. Imagine her speaking German πŸ˜‚ she can barely speak English πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I always suspected she never graduated. Only once did I see her put up a photo in a cap and gown but I still don’t believe it. I’ve a few friends who never graduated, they came to celebrate on the day and got pics with other people’s gowns as a joke to say they graduated and I reckon that’s what she did πŸ˜‚

• Haha
EAF82125-F4E9-409C-B184-ED3A0EDDF3A8.png
I’d imagine this comment had something to do with the caption edit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.