Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disney, a multi billion dollar company, is paying her to advertise Star. She’s flobbed on the sofa, clearly reading notes from a script above the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It doesn't affect the hair regrowth at all as it is only being cut at the skins surface and not actually removing it from the follicle or interfering with the bloody supply etc.

As for that f**king hand pose. COME ON 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I use the Hollywood Browser and swear by it. Brilliant for peachy fuzz and exfoliating. Absolutely NO adverse regrowth. I've been using mine about once a month on my face for a year. Cream absorption improves massively and your foundation looks unreal. Go onto the Hollywood Browser site itself and get one. Couldn't be without mine now.

But I wouldn't do it on Instagram for the whole world to see 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jesus, is that an AF or AD? 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's with the high intonation she does in the middle of words.. think it might be a general blogger thing but it rubs me up the wrong way totally when she does it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s not peach fuzz that’s a fuckin beard 😂😂😂😂😂

I have that! Love it, love the way my make up goes on after! Only do it every few months and mine does not sound like that 😭🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At what point does she pack it in. If her Instagram was hacked tomorrow and deleted then she would literally have no recourse at all. At least the other bloggers have their private label businesses but honestly what would she do?

Reactions: 6
Just watched her derma planing video. My fella doesn't have as much 'peach fuzz' as her.... Bet she wishes she got laser off Therapie Clinic when she was promoting them years ago. Her facial hair looks too be quite dark so it'd probably work. Unless it's hormonal.... Wonder if they still have her pic up on their ads 🤔

Reactions: 2
I commented on her photo yesterday that I also love to play with my balls in my spare time. It lasted 3 secs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love dermaplaning, make up and creams sit so much better on my face, BUT.....I also do it correctly!! Your supposed to pull your skin taught, shes just a lazy duck and cant be arsed to use two hands. But we've all learned half arsed Grace doesn't show any product with its correct use🙄

Reactions: 11
Omg seeing FBG shaving her face 🤢🤢 Serves my right for watching stores before I’d had my breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.