Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but if your doing it for your fitness that doesnt count but if your just doing it too see how many steps you take in a day then go ahead but too me personally it doesnt count
My point wasn’t how many steps I do!
It was that I did one walk and the rest was cleaning. Granted I climbed the stairs 42 times 🙄 but how can grace not get similar steps because she’s running around after 2 young kids!

I have one young non moving baby so it’s not like I’m running around after a baby

My point wasn’t how many steps I do!
It was that I did one walk and the rest was cleaning. Granted I climbed the stairs 42 times 🙄 but how can grace not get similar steps because she’s running around after 2 young kids!

I have one young non moving baby so it’s not like I’m running around after a baby

maybe she doesnt wear it around the house running around after 2 kids some ppl only put there fit bit on when there going on there walk me included

maybe she doesnt wear it around the house running around after 2 kids some ppl only put there fit bit on when there going on there walk me included
Well either way she had to give up the walking cause the fih bih gave her a rash so she didn’t wear it at all!

Reactions: 1
That picture used was probably the only non photoshopped picture she owned.
Probably used that one because it was the most recent 'professional' photo she had, i.e. not one she took on her own camera with facetune.

Reactions: 1
Patiently waiting for the announcement of the 28 pounds lost in 28 days

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Same! Who are these people? Are any others Irish?
Any idea why AR dropped her?👀😂
I don’t think we will ever know. But we can safely assume she was dropped. Who would leave AR to sign with a UK based management company that take another 6-8 months to actually launch all before Brexit?
Also, the AR drop coincided with a tit load of fake follower drops to keep her over 180k I think? Perhaps it was in her contract to keep her follower numbers at a certain level or she’s gone.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone hear Sienna in that clip is this morning? She says something like “I got moved most of the room mammy, me and Hayden got moved”
Is she trying to tell us Grace turfed them out of baby jail?! Or does Grace have them tidying up and doing her dirty work?Sienna and Hayden out on bail doing community service x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone hear Sienna in that clip is this morning? She says something like “I got moved most of the room mammy, me and Hayden got moved”
Is she trying to tell us Grace turfed them out of baby jail?! Or does Grace have them tidying up and doing her dirty work?Sienna and Hayden out on bail doing community service x
'Out on bail' 👏😂 properly laughed out loud at that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus she is really killing this thread with her lack on contenn lately 🤣🤣🤣
Hurry up and show us the 28lbs loss 🤣

• Haha
Juice
Soup
Kids playing
Animals

Is this the new branding
A wholesome Earth Moma type?

Maybe her stealing of Orlaith Donlon content will come in handy

tit makeup, dirty nails and lazy shite-ness aren’t very Earth Moma tho.....

Her content is pure drivel. In fact, you couldn't even call it content, like somebody said earlier she treats it like a personal account lately rather than her job which she gets lots of perks for.

Reactions: 8
Juice
Soup
Kids playing
Animals

Is this the new branding
A wholesome Earth Moma type?

Maybe her stealing of Orlaith Donlon content will come in handy

tit makeup, dirty nails and lazy shite-ness aren’t very Earth Moma tho.....
One of my favourite laughs she had provided was her I am beautiful in this comment on Orlaiths post. True Grace 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Grace literally did nothing the entire month of February and she still has a page a day on this thread!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I hate to say this.. but taking on and off a Fitbit seems like it would be far too much work for Grace. I’m like you I take mine off and only wear mine when I’m going running but I just can’t see Grace bothering to take it off and put it back on hence the rash

Reactions: 6
Did grace really just share a picture of Hayden saying she’s grateful for these two or am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Best thing about the past few months spending time with these two...... Photo of Hayden and his ball. 😂😂 it made me burst out laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.