Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's just it. Grace's content is no different from your average Joe who is stuck in their house during lockdown. As someone who works in a creative industry, Grace's timeline has absolutely zero creativity whatsoever.

She uses instagram like most people. Which is simply not good enough for the amount of freebies and money she makes from it.

How about some detailed breakdowns for make up? Indepth reviews on products, collaborations with other influencers in her space.

Even if it means she branches out from "makeup and home ware". If she's really into meditation for example she can start a series on that.

Unfortunately for Grace she is stuck in a rut that is permeating all aspects of her life. Both creatively and otherwise.

Again as someone who is a creative as a career I would kill to have that viewer ship. It's very hard to see that wasted.

Reactions: 23
That's just it. Grace's content is no different from your average Joe who is stuck in their house during lockdown. As someone who works in a creative industry, Grace's timeline has absolutely zero creativity whatsoever.

She uses instagram like most people. Which is simply not good enough for the amount of freebies and money she makes from it.

How about some detailed breakdowns for make up? Indepth reviews on products, collaborations with other influencers in her space.

Even if it means she branches out from "makeup and home ware". If she's really into meditation for example she can start a series on that.

Unfortunately for Grace she is stuck in a rut that is permeating all aspects of her life. Both creatively and otherwise.

Again as someone who is a creative as a career I would kill to have that viewer ship. It's very hard to see that wasted.
That is such a good point. I was wondering what content could she be doing during lockdown but you've made such good points. The thing is though Grace got her following when she was pregnant. She didn't have to put effort in then, she just documented her pregnancy if you get me. It's what she's used to and expects to be paid for it.

Reactions: 11
That is such a good point. I was wondering what content could she be doing during lockdown but you've made such good points. The thing is though Grace got her following when she was pregnant. She didn't have to put effort in then, she just documented her pregnancy if you get me. It's what she's used to and expects to be paid for it.
Good point. She will have to adapt regardless. The influencer way of life is dying. And the day will come soon where Grace will have to sink or swim.

Don't get me wrong, maintaining a career is not easy. Motivation can come and go, which is something I'm sure everyone on here has experienced.

If I was to ask Grace what her brand is, who her demographic is she probably couldn't answer. She needs to take this time to relaunch herself. Again that could be really getting into meditation, parenting tips (as mentioned on the recent podcast), anything. But right now Grace's feed is no different from anyone who stays at home while their spouse is at work. And that's the reason why her page is dying.

She has been gifted a huge following granted that was through documenting everyday life. But it would take VERY little for her to re establish herself as an entrepreneur, build the brand. Otherwise she needs to take a big step back and prepare herself for having to re enter the workplace. Which is something that I doubt she will do well.

Reactions: 6

To be honest I have no interest in seeing makeup looks from her

Reactions: 20
Remember too the high portion of fake followers she has. If she keeps losing real followers that percentage of followers becomes higher. She needs to figure this out fast. But unfortunately for her that is not her forte.

Reactions: 9
Jees I just had a look at the matchstick page and I hate how they’ve done the into videos for their clients, they would give you a headache they’re so flashy and glitchy. Bad first impression by signing Grace, bad second impression with shite videos, not looking good although I’m obviously not their target market anyway as I’ve only heard of 3 or 4 of their clients 🙈

Reactions: 8
Jees I just had a look at the matchstick page and I hate how they’ve done the into videos for their clients, they would give you a headache they’re so flashy and glitchy. Bad first impression by signing Grace, bad second impression with shite videos, not looking good although I’m obviously not their target market anyway as I’ve only heard of 3 or 4 of their clients 🙈
I've only heard of 3 including Grace... 🙈

Reactions: 1
Will be interesting to see how it pans out with the new mgt team. She's the only Irish one and I'd imagine the agency's market is UK focused. Will she get the same PR packages as the UK clients or will Brexit affect that.

The Irish market is so small that I'd imagine its hard to break into, I wonder if he approached all the other Irish bloggers but they had no interest

Probably reeled grace In with free pizza...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.