Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hardly the best start to Grace's partnership with her new management company. Unlike most other clients there is no blurb in her bio, the twitter link brings you to a user not found page, the website hasn't been updated since 2019 and no recent posts on Facebook or Youtube. Can't imagine she'll be getting much one to one attention from her new manager especially when you see the other more high profile clients he has taken on.

I'd say she'll use the launch as an opportunity to buy a lump of followers this week hoping to hide them as new followers gained by all the publicity around Matchstick.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
There won’t be a reveal sure she back tracked when she was called out and says it was a bit of fun or a laugh or something!
Sure she changed the caption on that post a while ago to “here’s where I’m at ❤“ and that’s it. No need for her to be accountable when she’s erased evidence of a challenge for herself!

Reactions: 8
Binky Felstead and Danny Jones from McFly are “investors” in the new management company 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hardly the best start to Grace's partnership with her new management company. Unlike most other clients there is no blurb in her bio, the twitter link brings you to a user not found page, the website hasn't been updated since 2019 and no recent posts on Facebook or Youtube. Can't imagine she'll be getting much one to one attention from her new manager especially when you see the other more high profile clients he has taken on.

I'd say she'll use the launch as an opportunity to buy a lump of followers this week hoping to hide them as new followers gained by all the publicity around Matchstick.
What's the 'fun-boring' tag ? Is that intentional 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Watch this space follower numbers wise

Reactions: 1
They havent shown her yet. Wonder how long it will last before they realise she isnt an investment

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s promoting more healthy stuff today than she did in the whole of February? Wonder did she mean she’d start March 1st?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just had a scroll through the list of clients they’ve announced so far. All very polished looking professional people and then FBG stuck in there sticking out like a sore thumb. She just makes me cringe 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just had a scroll through the list of clients they’ve announced so far. All very polished looking professional people and then FBG stuck in there sticking out like a sore thumb. She just makes me cringe 🙈
Was just thinking the same - she’s way down the bottom of the chain - can’t see things lasting long there

She’s promoting more healthy stuff today than she did in the whole of February? Wonder did she mean she’d start March 1st?
Matchstick told her to do it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Such a contrast between her and the others isn't there

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh give it a few months. They will toss her aside when they see how bland, boring and lazy she is in comparison. Unless she has a mentor that is going to hold her hand the whole way through it telling her exactly what and when to post.

It might be the push she needs to get herself motivated, in every sense. If new management doesn't give her a boost then I dont know what is left to try.

Oh give it a few months. They will toss her aside when they see how bland, boring and lazy she is in comparison. Unless she has a mentor that is going to hold her hand the whole way through it telling her exactly what and when to post.
I think her account will become very staged as per the company's instructions cos its such a current tit show!! Now she has a management company there is also a point of contact for complaints which id put any money on will be the reason she will be dropped in 6 months!!

It might be the push she needs to get herself motivated, in every sense. If new management doesn't give her a boost then I dont know what is left to try.
If this doesn't work out for her she may give up altogether

If this is their attempt at getting into the Irish market then best of luck to them.

Would love to know how they actually came to hire her.

Reactions: 10
Hahhahahahhaa you fool. Coming on saying how proud Chris was of you!! For what ? Sitting in your hole

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.