Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Told ye all. Barry will have it sorted tomorrah with a bih of d cilleh bang

• Haha
Reactions: 8
17 mins left in February!

not to go back on the steps thing now but I did a 4km walk this morning, cleaned the house. Nothing hectic or strenuous and I’ve 21k steps. How is she not doing that daily with two small kids and 75 daily walks?

Reactions: 3
17 mins left in February!

not to go back on the steps thing now but I did a 4km walk this morning, cleaned the house. Nothing hectic or strenuous and I’ve 21k steps. How is she not doing that daily with two small kids and 75 daily walks?
Grace is an eejit at best but this steps thing wrecks my head! 4k walk is around 5000 steps. Unless you're cleaning an actual palace I doubt you walked another 12k while doing it. Cleaning/ painting etc is great for registering steps, but they aren't actual steps. They are arm movements. I painted a room in Jan and was so confused getting 20k steps without leaving the room all day, till I copped it was arm movements.

Now fair play for cleaning your house, it's all excercise too but to get 20k actual steps is no stroll in the park (pardon the pun)

Not that Grace will be honest about it either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I cant with the new "Management Company" & promos🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈Talk about a pack of bloody Z listers😅😅They really must be desperate taking Waynetta Slob on....looking forward to all the laughs this brings about😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
From the followers of the matchstick group who had blue ticks by their names,these are some more taken on by them. I know who max George is.. That's it 😂 wonder how they even came across grace or how she came across them?!
I think Grace is their comedy act.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know how she expected it to magically fall off when she didn’t have some sort of food plan 🤣

Reactions: 5
celery juice ugh who is she trying to kid she's delusional!!! That won't shift the 28lb!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she say she was doing a big reveal today? I dont follow her boring content enough to know. That was a crazy plan to begin with

Reactions: 3
There won’t be a reveal sure she back tracked when she was called out and says it was a bit of fun or a laugh or something!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.