Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTW, I mention the mortgage break as I'd imagine if she won the lotto and was set for life, it would still be brought up like 'oh and she the one on a mortgage break' :)

Thankfully for her and krisps he got sorted quickly but I'd imagine that period was so stressful. I had redundancy in 2010 and wasn't an ideal time for jobs. Took me six months to secure a new role, who I'm still with thankfully but it was a horrible time as I couldn't see an end. If I had of known it would 'only' be six months I would have went travelling

I also think she fucked up with the launch of the mgt company. I imagine they are having a reveal tomorrow of who is signed with them and so far looks as if only gracie

Looks like she should have posted it tomorrow 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
On the car financing. If she is registered as a ltd company which I assume she is, then it would make most financial sense to purchase the car for the company. The mortgage break wouldn’t factor at all as the company would be buying the car not the people
you cant do pcp through a company. It’s only for a private individual

Reactions: 3
I’m very surprised her new management haven’t checked her out. She goes against all they believe in

Companies often lease cars - so there could be something in that theory!
yeah they could. Very rare though because of apr. VW offer 0% per cent some times and as low as 1.9. I would be confident she done a normal pcp. Car finance is my job 😉

Reactions: 7
BTW, I mention the mortgage break as I'd imagine if she won the lotto and was set for life, it would still be brought up like 'oh and she the one on a mortgage break' :)
This is exactly it. She can't buy anything without someone spouting "She's out buying lollipops, she who's on a mortgage break 🙄"

The mortgage break, the "I do 95,743 steps before 9 a.m" and the "I have 46 kids, 3 dogs and 75 incurable diseases and I still get more done than Grace" brigades are a disease on this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
This is exactly it. She can't buy anything without someone spouting "She's out buying lollipops, she who's on a mortgage break 🙄"

The mortgage break, the "I do 95,743 steps before 9 a.m" and the "I have 46 kids, 3 dogs and 75 incurable diseases and I still get more done than Grace" brigades are a disease on this thread.
Fully agree with you here! But I think the mortgage break thing is more about her trying to seem relatable to her followers and playing the poor card but at the same time just spending stupid money everyday on the most ridiculous stuff. I know she doesn’t have to pay for kids clothes, her clothes, interior bits, food, make up, hair tools, skin care etc etc but you’d think that if your partner was made redundant during a pandemic, your job was a bit insecure, a wedding on the way, 2 kids and 2 pets to feed etc you’d be a bit more careful with your finances. They drop money on massive things which aren’t a priority.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Reactions: 1
[/QUOTE]

the point is her trying to seem hard done by while spending extravagant amounts on phones etc lots of people took a mortgage break in order to put food on the table, she’s not hard done by in any sense.

Reactions: 18
I must say, they must be some thick management group if they haven't looked at Grace's stats, profile, ads and engagement.
I think she was probably signed as her 'followers' were high. Nothing more.
Well we'll need to educate them then, won't we? If they value integrity and accountability, they won't be long hearing about how Grace constantly deceives her followers. And she'll be even more unrelatable now, flogging all UK brands. What a move to make post-Brexit. Thicko.

Is Gareth Locke Ollie's husband from Made in Chelsea?

Reactions: 7
Maybe they will manage her better and put more pressure on her to pronounce things right, or put more effort in. I think her standard of ads have improved SLIGHTLY recently.

Reactions: 10
the point is her trying to seem hard done by while spending extravagant amounts on phones etc lots of people took a mortgage break in order to put food on the table, she’s not hard done by in any sense.
I get the point. She's not hard done by and she's not struggling for money. I don't actually believe they even took a mortgage break, I think she said it to try and garner sympathy and relate to her followers as she was getting flak at the time.

I wasn't defending her. I was defending the thread.

Reactions: 5
I don't think they took a mortgage break either same as that time she said she was sick and the whole skechers drama. She just says things without really thinking about it.

Reactions: 9
Cannot wait to see what hilarity lies ahead if they’re teeing off with Booh Picnic

March is looking grand so for a bit of entertainment!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don't think they took a mortgage break either same as that time she said she was sick and the whole skechers drama. She just says things without really thinking about it.
There's zero deal with it, but she used it to deflect when she was getting a hard time. Its what she always does when it hits the fan, finds a way to twist it to try to make people feel sorry for her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.