Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Grace’s new agency which she is so proud to be ‘apart of’ (ffs girl SPELL CHECK!) is, according to Grace, launching today. However on the agency’s ig page they say they are launching tomorrow 😂 Is there anything that Grace can actually do right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is the agency that don’t even follow her? 🙈😂😂

Her smile in that video! I swear she’s going for a part in a horror movie

• Haha
Reactions: 14
hold on her new management company, which isn't her new management company, they've been it since AR dumped her, are only launching today?
So what have they been doing for the last few months?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has someone ever told Grace to read the room?
High unemployment, pandemic, thousands of businesses closed, health system screaming, people suffering family deaths, depression, feeling hopeless.....
And there she is, blowing on about not needing a budget for her wedding, kitting out the house, new €1,200 phone, breaking restrictions, new car.....
She's pathetic.
She is so out of touch with what is going on in Ireland. The car is on PCP so she has to get another one and continue the payments or else pay a lump sum to keep the car. It’s suits her that she can get a shiny new car every 3 years.

Her new agency has 197 followers and is uk based so with Brexit if she is advertising uk brands products which will cost Irish people more money because of brexit. She must have been desperate.

Reactions: 12
No lads she’s just trolling us now 😂 she literally reads here and makes a list and then makes sure to mention everything! Like it was only a few days ago someone mentioned that dress and crappy bra

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly can't believe out of ALL the photoshopped pictures they could have used, she chose that horrendous, no bra, sack of a dress, mess of a picture to introduce herself to the world of her new management agency.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm guessing now they unfollowed her cos they're doing a big 'reveal' of their clients tmrw, even though she has put up loads in her story! Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If my management company used a picture of me with quite obviously no bra, saggy boobs, looking like I'm about to kill anyone in sight I wouldn't be happy...
So would I! But then again she must have submitted that photo to them for that use 😐
All its missing is the high nelly and a picnic basket to make it a real cracker altogether 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s probably hoping to be a wholesome earth mother type picnic in the booh type person.

Lads it could have been the picture at the canal

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The new management company only work with people they believe in...and are only as good as the talent they represent. Well that says a lot about how successful they're going to be with Manky Mongey as their star talent. Best of luck, lads.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My own PCP is due up this month. I'm paying off the balance with a 2 year loan. They do have their place in finance but for us we really didn't need a brand new car again, I'm not travelling anywhere

We were getting a good deal on a new 211 but it just wasn't of interest this time. I wasn't excited about getting a new car and you should be.

Next time I'd probably try get a car a year old or something and not brand new as they lose value so much

I have no problem with car finance or even pcp. If you can afford it then go do it. She may not have had a choice than to continue with the pcp. She would have had quite a biggish payment due to either end the pcp, she would have had to finance the balance or give the car back. The cheapest option would be to pay another down payment and trade in.
Oe

Yeah the amount they're pushing integrity, ethos and ethics.... Lol hope they're ready for the Grace complaints.
I'm still not sure who is benefiting out of this, does she think it's a step up as it's a UK agency? They're not established, won't be as Irish focused, so there goes any small Irish business support. They've already failed to mention Ireland as their talent base, they only mention the UK. So great start 👍👍

Reactions: 15
Definitely a PCP job.

This is why I’m not bothered by having the best cars/houses. If you’re taking out finance/loans on them, you don’t own them. I wouldn’t like to have loads of high interest repayments a month just so I can pretend to live a fancy lifestyle.
So you bought your house outright? Hardly

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.