Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just on the mortgage break.... She was on one. I assume she is not on it anymore.

She would have been hit with covid but I imagine the fact krisps was made redundant they decided to avail of one to ease the pressure.

Circumstances change... I just hate seeing it brought up time again.

Reactions: 8
Mortgage breaks are for 3 or 6 months. So depending on when she took it. Any longer I don’t know how it works

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Last day of Feb you guys 😍
Who's gonna be the first to ask her about the SUPER FUN CHALLENGE she started 3 weeks ago that she had absolutely no intention of finishing? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
On the car financing. If she is registered as a ltd company which I assume she is, then it would make most financial sense to purchase the car for the company. The mortgage break wouldn’t factor at all as the company would be buying the car not the people

The Olivia app is gone. I downloaded it months ago for a nosey (it was crap). I got an email this week saying “goodbye”.
How strange, I literally just saw an ad for it on TV 🤨

She is so out of touch with what is going on in Ireland. The car is on PCP so she has to get another one and continue the payments or else pay a lump sum to keep the car. It’s suits her that she can get a shiny new car every 3 years.

Her new agency has 197 followers and is uk based so with Brexit if she is advertising uk brands products which will cost Irish people more money because of brexit. She must have been desperate.
If you get another car on pcp at the end of your term do you have to pay another deposit and if so around how much? Just wondering because its definitely something I'd be interested in later in the year or when the pandemic settles down, I've had my share of breakdowns and pcp would suit me as I'd always have a good reliable recent car

Last edited:
Just on the mortgage break.... She was on one. I assume she is not on it anymore.

She would have been hit with covid but I imagine the fact krisps was made redundant they decided to avail of one to ease the pressure.

Circumstances change... I just hate seeing it brought up time again.
100% - Covid has impacted everyone. A lot of folks have availed of them. Myself included. Zero shame in that.

Reactions: 5

If you get another car on pcp at the end of your term do you have to pay another deposit and if so around how much? Just wondering because its definitely something I'd be interested in later in the year or when the pandemic settles down, I've had my share of breakdowns and pcp would suit me as I'd always have a good reliable recent car
I guess a lot of contracts are different but from the ones I read yes another deposit is required when you change cars after the 3 years.

There’s No shame in a mortgage break, no one ever said their was. Grace was the one who came on recently talking about how tough they’d had it and shock horror had even had a mortgage break (like half the country) she then did the spiel about only seeing half her life, that they were struggling, then went out and bought a new iPhone etc.
people only bring it up as Grace used it to claim she’s in the same boat as everyone else, she’s not, she’s removed from the reality that a lot are living through, just listen to her crap about their wedding budget.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
From the followers of the matchstick group who had blue ticks by their names,these are some more taken on by them. I know who max George is.. That's it 😂 wonder how they even came across grace or how she came across them?!
Screenshot_20210228_163620.jpg

Screenshot_20210228_163556.jpg

Screenshot_20210228_163526.jpg

Screenshot_20210228_163501.jpg

Reactions: 2
There’s No shame in a mortgage break, no one ever said their was. Grace was the one who came on recently talking about how tough they’d had it and shock horror had even had a mortgage break (like half the country) she then did the spiel about only seeing half her life, that they were struggling, then went out and bought a new iPhone etc.
people only bring it up as Grace used it to claim she’s in the same boat as everyone else, she’s not, she’s removed from the reality that a lot are living through, just listen to her crap about their wedding budget.
Was just coming on to say this exactly !!! No Shame whatsoever in taking the mortgage break but then going on spending on things seemingly outside of your means, then advertising this to your followers which are unnecessary but expensive, the overnight bag for €400 for example, she just seems like a walking contraction, pick a lane and stick to it.

Reactions: 16
I must say, they must be some thick management group if they haven't looked at Grace's stats, profile, ads and engagement.
I think she was probably signed as her 'followers' were high. Nothing more.

Reactions: 14
Was just coming on to say this exactly !!! No Shame whatsoever in taking the mortgage break but then going on spending on things seemingly outside of your means, then advertising this to your followers which are unnecessary but expensive, the overnight bag for €400 for example, she just seems like a walking contraction, pick a lane and stick to it.
Yep. And the sheer amount of stuff she got too.

Purebred dog
New car
Done up sienna’s room
Done up where the baby jail was
New iPhone
Nellie

I’m definitely missing a few things!

Reactions: 19

Purebred dog
New car
Done up sienna’s room
New iPhone
Nellie

Ah sure god love her maybe she sold a coffee machine or broken iPhone to cover it all......... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Purebred dog
New car
Done up sienna’s room
New iPhone
Nellie

Don't forget the diamond ring that she got for Christmas.....(lucky bag from Asos more like)

Reactions: 6

For me and my PCP, our car would be the trade in, so you literally just roll over to a new PCP contract.

Options are

A. Give car back.
B. PAY balloon payment at end of three year term. Mine is 14k for reference. Similar type car to grace.
C. Roll to a new contract. Our repayments were less by doing this.

But we decided to go with option A. Just for reference too, our repayments were 525 per month. I'd imagine hers were similar. Depending on her original trade in/deposit. Ours was low as we never had a car loan before and ran the older car to ground.

Edit.... Didn't go with option A as thats just stupid 😂 We went with B and got a personal loan for 14k. The car is worth 20k so wouldn't make sense to give back

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
We've all either considered or taken a mortgage break. That's not the issue, to me it seems like She doesn't prioritise the money where it should be. Cries pauper and buys a phone for €900. Whereas other people actually taking them so they can survive.

Reactions: 9
Yeah that's bang on.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.