Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rumour has it she has a new 211 black Tiguan šŸ‘€ what mortgage break

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
The Olivia app is gone. I downloaded it months ago for a nosey (it was crap). I got an email this week saying ā€œgoodbyeā€.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep 3 yrs ago. PCP is over 3 yrs and then you can opt to trade in for a brand new car again!
Definitely a PCP job.

This is why Iā€™m not bothered by having the best cars/houses. If youā€™re taking out finance/loans on them, you donā€™t own them. I wouldnā€™t like to have loads of high interest repayments a month just so I can pretend to live a fancy lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I have no problem with car finance or even pcp. If you can afford it then go do it. She may not have had a choice than to continue with the pcp. She would have had quite a biggish payment due to either end the pcp, she would have had to finance the balance or give the car back. The cheapest option would be to pay another down payment and trade in.

Reactions: 3
She is going to do it the grace way and beg for everything. She is so used to the freebies I donā€™t think she appreciates money and hasnā€™t any concept of saving for things like a wedding.
No concept ..... she is one of these people
Who thinks the world owes her. Weā€™d a situation a few years back where weā€™d two family weddings, the first couple are very ordinary, planned a small intimate day that they could afford and was rated as best day ever. The second was a big flash affair and word got out couple of weeks before wedding that cash gifts would be appreciated as they couldnā€™t afford to pay for wedding šŸ™ˆIt felts that you were only there to make up numbers and make a financial contribution....., couple were barely seen after meal.

Reactions: 10
I have no problem with car finance or even pcp. If you can afford it then go do it. She may not have had a choice than to continue with the pcp. She would have had quite a biggish payment due to either end the pcp, she would have had to finance the balance or give the car back. The cheapest option would be to pay another down payment and trade in.
And that's how they get ya unfortunately šŸ˜•

Reactions: 2
Pcp is grand as long as you know what your getting into. She would have had to pay a deposit plus trade in the old car to get the new one. You might have to keep milage on the car low too if your gonna trade it back in. I did it with my last car got a brilliant trade in and reasonable monthly repayments but didn't have the option of trading it in again as covid just started and the original garage I'd bought from had closed so couldn't shop around for a new deal. As long as you have the money to pay it off at the end it's grand. Some people just get a new car every 2 or 3 years depending on the garage but they'll never own the car. It has its advantages and disadvantages and I wouldn't put anyone down for going that route.

Reactions: 9
She is going to do it the grace way and beg for everything. She is so used to the freebies I donā€™t think she appreciates money and hasnā€™t any concept of saving for things like a wedding.
You nailed it. She will beg and grab absolutely everything. She put a deposit on the venue last year didnt she?? I cant see them entertaining her tit but dress, photos, invites you name it and it will be "gifted".

You nailed it. She will beg and grab absolutely everything. She put a deposit on the venue last year didnt she?? I cant see them entertaining her tit but dress, photos, invites you name it and it will be "gifted".
So sue me bought her multiple dresses didnā€™t she? No way will anyone gift grace a dress. Maybe a discount but sheā€™s on the downward spiral on insta! Zero content, all only ads now.

Just thinking about the pcp it would have had to be done on her earnings so that's probably why she's still on insta and hasn't given up yet... She's in debt

Reactions: 4
I just remembered about the time when she was having trouble with her car and was on the beg for a freebie like JJ etc. That was hilarious.

Reactions: 8
Has someone ever told Grace to read the room?
High unemployment, pandemic, thousands of businesses closed, health system screaming, people suffering family deaths, depression, feeling hopeless.....
And there she is, blowing on about not needing a budget for her wedding, kitting out the house, new ā‚¬1,200 phone, breaking restrictions, new car.....
She's pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It will be a holy disgrace if after all weā€™ve all been through she gets a freebie wedding. But the problem is for the hundreds of companies who will probably never again work with grace or wouldnā€™t in the first place, there is always a new company dying for coverage as we have seen during the pandemic with all the free grazing trays and afternoon teas etc. But anyone who owns a brand who uses grace or gifts her stuff for her wedding only goes to prove they havenā€™t studied branding or market research- and I donā€™t even work in that field but a short google search would show you how grace is perceived and how lazy she is with adds and giveaways etc. Now we know the hotel wonā€™t be gifting a freebie, even the royals pay for their weddings so I doubt grace can get a freebie but in terms of photography (on that note whatever happened to Buckley Spielberg who followed her for lockdown 1&2?!) stationery etc, it would be a very bad move for any company. Just look at that company who have done the egg board tray with twins and me. Itā€™s the talk of the village in cork (charleville) where the company is. The company owner seems a nice lady and everyone has something good to say about her however this crack of profiting from Julieā€™s dads death and the company confirming they arenā€™t donating any money to any cause and itā€™s a direct sale- that is going to hurt them

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.