Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve already said we’re supposed to be getting married next week. Then again in June but we’ve postponed that one to Next year. We both save hard. Bought a house just before covid hit because I was pregnant.

but we know how much we have to spend on a wedding. We have it worked out. I’ll say we don’t have a “budget” but we know exactly how much we’re spending. How much things cost! Like this “the money doesn’t have to be there” attitude is actually not a nice trait! We lost a fortune with our first postponement and didn’t rebook anything for each other postponement until we knew we had all suppliers on board!

I think I’m more shocked she hasn’t tried on dresses but has sent the bridal shop - that she’s visiting this month 🤔 - photos of what she wants them to have!! But she hasn’t lost her 28lbs so she won’t be happy in these dresses! I for one hadn’t a notion of styles I wanted but I knew what I didn’t want and sure I ended up buying exactly what I thought I hated.

is she living in the real world at all.

Reactions: 22
It’s obvious that the wedding is the big day out rather than about actually marrying the man she loves. Which is quite sad.

Reactions: 14
A direct quote "It will all fall into place, we don't need all of the money in our account. And we don't have a budget".

I've never been so pissed off before in my life 😂😂😂😂
there obviously not too stuck for cash if this is their way of thinking

Reactions: 5
I think it's a bit unfair like people can want the big wedding AND want the marriage. It's not a case of one or the other. You can want and have both. They already have started their family and have their house so what's the harm in waiting to celebrate with a big wedding? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I would love to hear her explain how she thinks they are gona manage without having a budget. It's so bizzare!!! And I also can't believe she hasn't tried on a dress. Especially seeing as they postponed their wedding and it was meant to be sooner. Waiting to lose weight and then made no effort until the last minute 🙄

Reactions: 11
What a wedding it’ll be, sponsored by sweet king 😅

Reckon she’s walking to Kerry right now to get the last remaining 380,000 steps in before tomorrow’s deadline

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What a wedding it’ll be, sponsored by sweet king 😅

Reckon she’s walking to Kerry right now to get the last remaining 380,000 steps in before tomorrow’s deadline
380,000 steps!! Can you fuckin imagine the swelling on the feet 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
there obviously not too stuck for cash if this is their way of thinking
She is going to do it the grace way and beg for everything. She is so used to the freebies I don’t think she appreciates money and hasn’t any concept of saving for things like a wedding.

Reactions: 9
Seriously though she always looks like she’s going kill someone
Old pictures of her she was so different looked full of life now she looks dead behind her eyes very sad young woman with nice house two lovely children and a partner who obviously loves her and she seems so unhappy
I know we only see bit of her life but she really looks like she’s the weight of world on her shoulders. She hasn’t a clue really

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve already said we’re supposed to be getting married next week. Then again in June but we’ve postponed that one to Next year. We both save hard. Bought a house just before covid hit because I was pregnant.

but we know how much we have to spend on a wedding. We have it worked out. I’ll say we don’t have a “budget” but we know exactly how much we’re spending. How much things cost! Like this “the money doesn’t have to be there” attitude is actually not a nice trait! We lost a fortune with our first postponement and didn’t rebook anything for each other postponement until we knew we had all suppliers on board!

I think I’m more shocked she hasn’t tried on dresses but has sent the bridal shop - that she’s visiting this month 🤔 - photos of what she wants them to have!! But she hasn’t lost her 28lbs so she won’t be happy in these dresses! I for one hadn’t a notion of styles I wanted but I knew what I didn’t want and sure I ended up buying exactly what I thought I hated.

is she living in the real world at all.
If she really wants to lost 5 stone or whatever she said she had to lose for the wedding she really would want to get the finger out now

Reactions: 5
I thought she would have mentioned she is using Olivia to help them save money. Spending more money on the units in that room in the Disney+ ad. She never showed the bathroom that Chris ‘done’. Most likely she got people in to do it and spent a lot of money on it and knows she will be caught out.
The Olivia highlight is gone!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.