Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she get free things for the wedding though? Like I can see maybe things like a cake or something being gifted but would wedding suppliers really gift her stuff? How much did Sue get gifted when she got hitched? I'm obsessed with weddings, not married myself, but I will be striking off any supplier that sends her as much as a piece of confetti or card ๐Ÿ˜…
Sosue got everything gifted. And she got โ‚ฌ for a magazine deal. Sure remember the place that sent her the bridesmaids dresses and then the sisters were selling them on depop for a profit ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Sosue got everything gifted. And she got โ‚ฌ for a magazine deal. Sure remember the place that sent her the bridesmaids dresses and then the sisters were selling them on depop for a profit ๐Ÿ˜‚
I forgot about the โ‚ฌโ‚ฌ to be made from a magazine deal!!

Reactions: 2
I not mad ab
Iโ€™m not mad about sosue but sheโ€™s in a different league to grace

I not mad ab

Iโ€™m not mad about sosue but sheโ€™s in a different league to grace
Yeh she defo is. I asked what so sue was gifted to give me an idea of what there is to potentially get free. I really didn't think places would give out free dresses and all! Christ. Like would doing a giveaway of a free set of bridesmaid dresses to a bride not gather way more of an audience than gifting to a bleeping influencer?

Reactions: 1
Grace will not get a magazine deal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

with thatโ€™s like or take a break maybe but sheโ€™s a far cry from the likes of hello and ok. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 8
I would say the further they postpone the wedding the less she'll be getting as influencers will surely be less relevant.
Wouldn't it be a little easier to bite the bullet and get married with covid restrictions on numbers - I have no idea if hotels are still charging big money to cover their costs or not but it could be a cheaper option..

Reactions: 8
Yeh she defo is. I asked what so sue was gifted to give me an idea of what there is to potentially get free. I really didn't think places would give out free dresses and all! Christ. Like would doing a giveaway of a free set of bridesmaid dresses to a bride not gather way more of an audience than gifting to a bleeping influencer?
They are all so self absorbed and think theyโ€™re so entitled
Drives me mad ๐Ÿ˜ก but one thing covid has done Is show them all for twats they are ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 19
Grace will not get a magazine deal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

with thatโ€™s like or take a break maybe but sheโ€™s a far cry from the likes of hello and ok. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yea , take a break magazine deal

โ€˜ me cah ran away on me wedding dahy and me psychic maih of honour found her by meditationโ€™

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sadly I do think she'd get a feature (not a cover!) In the likes of VIP and Stellar. They lick the bumholes of the influencer set. She isn't Suzanne or Pippa or even Rosie though so she hasn't a hope of the same coverage as them. The freebies would be relative to how much coverage you can get them.

I'm not going to give it a listen but what is relatable about saying you have no budget for a wedding? Who doesn't have to budget or at least consider what you can afford?? The sheer entitlement whack off her!! Of someone who knows it'll all come together because she'll blag and bleep out her day for whatever grubby freebies she can get her greedy trotters on.

How does anyone think shes relatable??

Reactions: 21
A direct quote "It will all fall into place, we don't need all of the money in our account. And we don't have a budget".

I've never been so pissed off before in my life ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I would say the further they postpone the wedding the less she'll be getting as influencers will surely be less relevant.
Wouldn't it be a little easier to bite the bullet and get married with covid restrictions on numbers - I have no idea if hotels are still charging big money to cover their costs or not but it could be a cheaper option..
Grace wouldnโ€™t have a small, intimate wedding despite how excited she claims she is to have his surname and to call him husband. She wants the attention, she wants the freebies and if she doesnโ€™t have a big blow out day, she might have to put her hand in her pocket because brands want the eyes on their products

Reactions: 11
A direct quote "It will all fall into place, we don't need all of the money in our account. And we don't have a budget".

In other words sheโ€™s hoping it will be gifted ๐Ÿ˜‚
If Krispy had any sense heโ€™d run for the hills and get the hell away for her sheโ€™s a negative Nancy who would drain the life from you

I hear yeah. The entitlement is DRIPPING off this.
We saved for the day we wanted, worked hard and took pride in making it the best day for our friends and families and owed nothing afterwards.
I'd do it all over again if I could. This greedy twonk just wants everything free. It'll be a typical blogger shitefest with all the same suppliers and no thought or anything, just like her house and everything about her. She's the personality and creativity of a bowl of porridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.