Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delighted she got rid of baby jail but I can’t believe she put in another sitting area for herself. That’s just pure greedy.
she here Bed linen in Sienna’s room, which is so cluttered.
Their toys aren’t allowed in the main sitting room and she took their space.
that’s just mean. Their kitchen is tiny!
Krispy and krispella have an office, the main sitting room and a spare sitting area.
Why did they have kids?!

I'm absolutely not defending her - but I wonder have they switched it all around - the back is the living area now and the front is the playroom? And actually she's giving the kids more space? Seems unlikely, given her rule until recently was that the children weren't even allowed in the room with empty diffusers Galore, but maybe, just MAYBE she's copped on slightly.

Reactions: 2
It’s next year now.

did she say she wants it free?
No she didn't. She said they have no budget because it'll all fall into place. I'd be a bit worried if I was some of her suppliers because she was like oh we don't need the money in our bank account right now.... But ya will need it all together the week of your wedding which will be a huge amount 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No she didn't. She said they have no budget because it'll all fall into place. I'd be a bit worried if I was some of her suppliers because she was like oh we don't need the money in our bank account right now.... But ya will need it all together the week of your wedding which will be a huge amount 🙈
I’ve just listened. I had to 😂Ok I’m wedding planning the last year and a half. Postponed for the 6th time last week and sure might get married sometime soon who knows 😂

no budget? duck right off!!You have to know rough prices! Like frog price are whopper expensive and if that’s what you want then that’s fine! But you also can’t be on a podcast saying you’ve no budget when you’re on a mortgage break!!

Reactions: 15
I thought she would have mentioned she is using Olivia to help them save money. Spending more money on the units in that room in the Disney+ ad. She never showed the bathroom that Chris ‘done’. Most likely she got people in to do it and spent a lot of money on it and knows she will be caught out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't be silly... She can't remember the names of the brands she works with once the #ad is done and her notes are taken away from her 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she wants any top quality decent Free/ Spon or gifted wedding vendors/suppliers or items she would want to seriously up her blogger game

she is so, soooo low rent this past year or so

Her current life level would warrant a Dealz wedding collab maybe?

Do Pep&Co do dresses?

I’d say Virginia Park are literally allergic

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No budget cause it will all fall into place?! Definitely hoping it will be funded by freebies. Greedy grabby strikes again! I hope her “career” is over by the time they are getting round to the wedding.

Reactions: 16
I'm absolutely not defending her - but I wonder have they switched it all around - the back is the living area now and the front is the playroom? And actually she's giving the kids more space? Seems unlikely, given her rule until recently was that the children weren't even allowed in the room with empty diffusers Galore, but maybe, just MAYBE she's copped on slightly.
I usually give benefit of the doubt but she got bespoke built in units in the “fancy” sitting room so highly doubt it.
Those built in units don’t come cheap.

Reactions: 1
I am actually FUMING. No budgeh as it will all fall into place is a clear indication that she knows she will get most of it for free. It boils my blood that companies still give her things. Anything that she is gifted is a definite no from me, even if I have previously purchased.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did anyone listen to the podcast she literally sounds like she’s only awake and still lying in bed 😂 honestly the girl just has no shame at all! And as for “forgot” to pick a winner get a grip your just a lazy slob and it KILLED her even picking someone today but I’d say she read here and knew she had to pick someone! I’ll bet anything the girl won’t even get a reply back when she does dm her

Reactions: 9
Did anyone listen to the podcast she literally sounds like she’s only awake and still lying in bed 😂 honestly the girl just has no shame at all! And as for “forgot” to pick a winner get a grip your just a lazy slob and it KILLED her even picking someone today but I’d say she read here and knew she had to pick someone! I’ll bet anything the girl won’t even get a reply back when she does dm her
Haha I thought she sounded like she was in bed too!

Reactions: 3
She hasn’t even tried on dresses. She’s so sued to getting what she wants and when she wants it that she doesn’t even consider how long it takes things to be tailored etc.

Did that podcast host ever even watch her stories? She says grace is amazing at her parenting and wedding tips. I’ve genuinely never heard Grace give a parenting tip, you’d be better off asking her mother how she raised sienna.

The budget thing annoyed me. Grace is in an unstable career which is taking a nosedive as it is, they claimed they took a mortgage break, krisps was made redundant last summer yet they have no budget? Or even need to worry about €?

Reactions: 11
Will she get free things for the wedding though? Like I can see maybe things like a cake or something being gifted but would wedding suppliers really gift her stuff? How much did Sue get gifted when she got hitched? I'm obsessed with weddings, not married myself, but I will be striking off any supplier that sends her as much as a piece of confetti or card 😅

Reactions: 6
She said she was in/on the bed 😂😂😂 prob still half asleep.

I know my wedding cake lady and I’ve just sent her a link and a message asking was she gifting her a cake 😂 “not on your life” was the response 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she wants any top quality decent Free/ Spon or gifted wedding vendors/suppliers or items she would want to seriously up her blogger game

she is so, soooo low rent this past year or so

Her current life level would warrant a Dealz wedding collab maybe?

Do Pep&Co do dresses?

I’d say Virginia Park are literally allergic

I'm nearly sure she did pep & Co when it first opened here.

Reactions: 1
She said she was in/on the bed 😂😂😂 prob still half asleep.

I know my wedding cake lady and I’ve just sent her a link and a message asking was she gifting her a cake 😂 “not on your life” was the response 🙈😂
Thank god for tha!🤪😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.