Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have ticked the interested in chocolate box when she was signing up to the new agency. More fecking chocolate

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine if she put auto generated captions on her stories๐Ÿคฃ "having some feha pasta today cause I'm tryna lose de weigh. Fi bi gave me a rash"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Iโ€™d say sheโ€™s way too lazy to write the captions herself, and thereโ€™s no way an automated caption generator would work. It would spontaneously combust just trying to comprehend what sheโ€™s saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I did a social media course for work and they recommend we caption our posts as most people now watch on silent. I doubt she will, have you seen her spelling?

Reactions: 7
We were doing reading for homework this evening and a hat was called a hah all I thought of was Grace and to quickly correct it ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have that tan grace bought (sounds weird even saying she bought something) and it does smell amazing when you put it on but when you wake up it STINKS! So be interesting if sheโ€™ll come on tomorrow and tell people that before they go off to buy it!!
It is also TERRIBLE to get off! I have really good skin, itโ€™s not dry so tan usually comes off fairly well.. CHRIST! It was like tiger loaf and I scrubbed it! I ended up putting it on abs getting in the shower to scrub and Iโ€™m ashamed to say now went back to Sues ๐Ÿ˜ญโœŒ๐Ÿป

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It is also TERRIBLE to get off! I have really good skin, itโ€™s not dry so tan usually comes off fairly well.. CHRIST! It was like tiger loaf and I scrubbed it! I ended up putting it on abs getting in the shower to scrub and Iโ€™m ashamed to say now went back to Sues ๐Ÿ˜ญโœŒ๐Ÿป
Whatever you do avoid their face tan like the plague the biabelle one literally gave me scales on my face and my skin is not dry whatsoever and I use some of the best skincare on the market ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Shocking stuff!

Reactions: 1
Mermaid hair ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ also she 100% must have been getting botox as her forehead is moving which it never did before.

Reactions: 3
She is trying to show the stuff from wow for root touch up in that video but yet you can't actually see the effect of it because she has her head out of the frame ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok ladies- she's FINALLY noticed she's dropping followers like flies (probably thanks to @Boredofinfluencergram ! ๐Ÿ˜) - who wants to do a comprehensive list of why? And is anyone gonna actually respond honestly to her Q&A box...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is trying to show the stuff from wow for root touch up in that video but yet you can't actually see the effect of it because she has her head out of the frame ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I know I'm quoting my own post but this is what she needs to change, do your job better, stop with the half arsed attempts at ads/videos/spon con, look like you are actually interested and also have some brand loyalty!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.