Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you eat whatever you want in the time you can eat or is it certain foods ? X
i eat pretty much what i want just very mindful of portion sizes (was eating waaayyy too much beforeπŸ˜‚) in a calorie deficit most days but i still have my treats at the weekend because life is miserable enough at the moment so there was no way i was giving uo my takeaway and few drinks on a saturday nightπŸ‘πŸ»

Reactions: 8
Why does she still have her 'management company' linked and they dont even follow her any more.. very strange!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i eat pretty much what i want just very mindful of portion sizes (was eating waaayyy too much beforeπŸ˜‚) in a calorie deficit most days but i still have my treats at the weekend because life is miserable enough at the moment so there was no way i was giving uo my takeaway and few drinks on a saturday nightπŸ‘πŸ»
Dead right πŸ˜‚! Thank you x

Anyone follow @justjoannesjourney? FBG could take a leaf out of her book shes real...doesn't photoshop and is serious about losing weight and getting fit. Grace hasn't a whole pile to lose if she put her mind to it and stuck to a routine if eating healthy and walking daily it would fall of her....she needs to ditch all the free food and send it on to the homeless etc..plus she needs to be realistic with herself and her followers.. Be good to see if she supports her bestie tonight on OT.

Reactions: 6
Is she going to show anything about the 'bare minerals' event????

Reactions: 2
Anyone follow @justjoannesjourney? FBG could take a leaf out of her book shes real...doesn't photoshop and is serious about losing weight and getting fit. Grace hasn't a whole pile to lose if she put her mind to it and stuck to a routine if eating healthy and walking daily it would fall of her....she needs to ditch all the free food and send it on to the homeless etc..plus she needs to be realistic with herself and her followers.. Be good to see if she supports her bestie tonight on OT.
This is the bit that annoys me,,, these places have to ask Grace for her address first, before they send anything. It would be so easy for her to say no thanks, send it to a hospital or shelter or whatever.It comes across as greedy to accept so much food every week. Also, for her own sake it's a
lot easier to avoid eating too many doughnuts if you don't have the doughnuts in the house.
And finally, imagine stating publically that you are trying to lose weight and then businesses send you high calorie food. I'd be offended.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tagging Haylie Bieber πŸ™„ Mortified for you Grace. You desperado. So your list of favourites now include Lydia Millen, Kathryn Thomas and your local Dominoes delivery guy #reachforthestars

• Haha
Reactions: 38
No sign of her on OT anyway. No sign of the gathering outside Andrew's house at all.

I'd say it's the way they have edited the show, to make sure not to show any gatherings because it would have caused huge backlash for RTE.

Reactions: 22
I've not watched the show at all this year but I'm crying my eyes out tonight watching. Fair play to them all πŸ‘

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.