Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a few snaps ago she says they are both on it, only having 3 meals and not snacking apart from an apple or a banana, and then she produces a row of different snacks for the evening that are not an apple or banana, consistency is not her forté

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So a few snaps ago she says they are both on it, only having 3 meals and not snacking apart from an apple or a banana, and then she produces a row of different snacks for the evening that are not an apple or banana, consistency is not her forté
I don’t think gracey knows what consistency means

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Interesting chat but no matter what anyone says she won’t improve her account. She just isn’t good at it. She shows everything & anything without giving any proper information. I personally wouldn’t trust a recommendation from her. The negativity she is referring to is largely genuine followers who are fed up with being taken for a fool by her & the rest. Coming on for the chats is not a good idea. Pick a lane & work hard at it or get a real job & keep your life offline. In any job you have to be open to hearing criticism if it’s justified & you have to be open to change if your performance isn’t good enough. It’s not bullying & it’s not negativity. Grace got lucky when she got her following & now people are fed up & leaving her behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Have the chats, 🙄 who she having the chats with ... she’s talking into her phone !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Coming on consistently for the chats and giving HONEST reviews would work I feel, but she won’t do that. She won’t be consistent she’ll come on when she feels like it, say she is ‘obsessed’ with every product and every product will be ‘divine’, and she’ll say she’s losing weight then put up pictures of pizza and cake

Reactions: 11
Someone stop her please
The comment just now about the colour coding on the food labels.
Red is bad.........
Orange is ok.........
green is good........
Cece could of probably given us a better articulation of that

Here's the link which explains the system. Maybe if you understood the basics of nutrition and labelling, you wouldn't need to be denying yourself q good breakfast and downing celery juice.

So damaging

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg how can someone who has made my jaw drop to the floor on several occasions actually FLOOR me. What a train wreck. She wasn't lying when she said she had verbal diarrhea. The lack of consistency is sooo frustrating. Also poor Kara in the crate with no blankie or bed 😩

Reactions: 16
God she is insufferable which her information.... If I wanted advice on nutrition labels I certainly wouldn't be asking Grace.

One of them chocolate rice cakes is 82 cals or you could have two of the sweet chilli ones for 94 cals. She does realise all she needs is to be in a calorie deficit and she will lose weight? Not looking at sugar and carb content on the label, that's the least of her worries :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Came on to say this. She says something and by the end of the sentence she contradicts herself! She’s a pathological liar, there is nothing sincere about her.
Like other people have said - no brand loyalty, pure greed, no info on the sponsored posts she does have, starting things then dropping it and no mention, the photoshopping, non stop moaning about anxiety and how hard her life is, completely out of touch with not only mothers but women in general (I.e napping 47 times a day while her kids are at home and dropping hundreds on yeezy runners and Spanx while on an apparent mortgage break).
Here is some advice for you grace: Just duck off, actually duck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Came on to say this. She says something and by the end of the sentence she contradicts herself! She’s a pathological liar, there is nothing sincere about her.
Like other people have said - no brand loyalty, pure greed, no info on the sponsored posts she does have, starting things then dropping it and no mention, the photoshopping, non stop moaning about anxiety and how hard her life is, completely out of touch with not only mothers but women in general (I.e napping 47 times a day while her kids are at home and dropping hundreds on yeezy runners and Spanx while on an apparent mortgage break).
Here is some advice for you grace: Just duck off, actually duck off.
Yes to this 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 all of this... just duck off already ...

The fact that she thinks comin on for the chats will get her back on track shows how delusional she is...

Who??? Who are these people who want her to chat ??? 😳

Reactions: 12
She obviously not only saw her page drop but also the content on here was gone quiet also so gave us lots to talk about......my favourite part of the "chhhaaa" today after uploading another awful reel with a full face of awful makeup on followed by "I am trying to look after my skin, I havent been wearing any makeup" - this just sums her up really at how inconsistent she really is. If Chris is really having these "chhhhaaas" with her, would he not suggest getting a new therapist and deactivate that account for a bit - no words for her anymore 🙄

Reactions: 18
Are they 11k real followers she lost or bought fake followers i wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So just to summarise-
*I'm not wearing any make up- but here's a reel of me wearing hideous make up.
*I'm a BA for Voduz, the best product ever, the only brand you'll ever need for your hair- but here's a reel of me using Molly Maes brand hair tool.
*I'm not eating anything apart from my 3meals and fruit- but here's these lovely little rice cakes.

Grace is just so genuine, honest and relatable, I'm so shocked she has lost 11k followers 🤔😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I started watching faces when she had Sienna, I had a baby shortly after. I could totally relate and was really enjoying the new mum buzz with her. But she just hasn’t grown like some of the other bloggers. Rosie, JJ etc. Her content is nothing. Face of woeful make up and average hair styling. It’s boring.... How she has 170k followers is actually shocking imo

Greedy grabby grubby Grace, she’s finito, old news, irrelevant!

The past year has been hard and even the more “professional” influencers have had to up their game content-wise. She’s literally just vegetated and flogged frozen peas the odd time to “support her family”. I’ve zero sympathy for such a lazy creature.

Reactions: 13
I just sent her my opinion on what she needs to change 🤣 I don’t follow her anymore but when she asked for it I was def gonna give her mine, she ll prob block me now after it 😂😜

• Haha
Denise/Pello has supported her from day 1 comments under every picture/post she puts up.. (even if it is 🔥🔥🔥 under a post of her child.. odd) anyway, you never see grace support Denise back, she makes tit of anything that’s sent to her, a 10 second story showing the item but gives no information etc.. a bit like everything else she shows.. but she does an IGTV for a silly old molly mae curler ( that you can get on aliexpress for €15) that was sent to her by a brand /company that has never supported her (I guess it’s through the new management).. she has no loyalty and doesn’t give a duck about Pelo or any other Irish companies when are these companies gonna wake up and stop feeding this monsters ego..😑

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just sent her my opinion on what she needs to change 🤣 I don’t follow her anymore but when she asked for it I was def gonna give her mine, she ll prob block me now after it 😂😜
Did the same, dont follow her. Actually never really saw the attraction of her page and only ever dipped in and out. I wasnt mean just direct

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.