Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think it’s gas when influencers ‘forget’ to post a winner to a competition & are not embarrassed to admit this.
In a real job, you diarise follow on actions so you don’t forget and miss a deadline... you know, to be professional at what you are doing!
Worse still when they ‘forget’ and ask
People to enter again on another post, ie try and get double value out of a bag of shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I always think it’s gas when influencers ‘forget’ to post a winner to a competition & are not embarrassed to admit this.
In a real job, you diarise follow on actions so you don’t forget and miss a deadline... you know, to be professional at what you are doing!
People to enter again on another post, ie try and get double value out of a bag of shite.
Especially since she has duck all going on with work anyway. She has a PA. she has about 10 personal planners. She has a brand new iPhone 12. Use the calendar function like 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly I wouldn’t be happy with myself if I was so shite at my job. I would annoy myself constantly forgetting stuff and just being terrible at it

Reactions: 10
Especially since she has duck all going on with work anyway. She has a PA. she has about 10 personal planners. She has a brand new iPhone 12. Use the calendar function like 🤯🤯
Hold up....she has a PA?

FOR WHAT? Petting her and telling her she’s a lovely girl? Get ta duck!! A fuckin PA!

Ive heard it all now!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hold up....she has a PA?

FOR WHAT? Petting her and telling her she’s a lovely girl? Get ta duck!! A fuckin PA!

Ive heard it all now!
Had - I don't think Aoife is working with her anymore, or the camera lad. They seemed to disappear when she was dropped by AR. I doubt she can afford to pay herself nevermind 2 others!

Reactions: 13
That pic is the same as her make up pic from like 5 days ago.
Does she just get dressed up once a month, toddle around the house & garden taking random pics and rehash them then for the rest of the month. Any wonder she needs so much me time, poor doll works so hard

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Delighted she got rid of baby jail but I can’t believe she put in another sitting area for herself. That’s just pure greedy.
she here Bed linen in Sienna’s room, which is so cluttered.
Their toys aren’t allowed in the main sitting room and she took their space.
that’s just mean. Their kitchen is tiny!
Krispy and krispella have an office, the main sitting room and a spare sitting area.
Why did they have kids?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really don’t think that’s an actual sitting room, that chair only fits one. My guess is that they done it up and it’s all clean for the photo but it’ll prob be rammed full of tit by next week. The baby jail might make a comeback too 🤔

Reactions: 11
How can she do a wedding podcast if she's not married or even doing any wedding prep?

Reactions: 11
How can she do a wedding podcast if she's not married or even doing any wedding prep?
She said she hasn’t a budget because she is expecting everything handed to her for free. When is she getting married? This year or next year?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.