Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea cos I absolutely trust grace to read a DM, reply, gather and pack a parcel, walk to the post office while the fih bih irritates her arm & then actually queue, in a mask, pay and post it.
Hmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did she pick the 2 winners of the goodie bags ? Or just the 1 ?
Only the one, for the grid post about the red lippy that mentioned a goody bag. Apparently she “completely forgot”. Saw it on here more like! Nothing for the cult beauty post that she sneakily put in her story. She’s a sneaky witch. She didn’t bother responding to any comment on either post cause she had about 500 comments due to the fake competition so engagement was good. On the Disney post she got about 20 so she’s back responding “awe yea hun” to every single one 😂😂😂

you couldn’t make her up. She’s the laziest waste of space going.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well done to whoever emailed Cult because you obviously got things happening. This is the pressure they need even though it’s their bleeping job

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Only the one, for the grid post about the red lippy that mentioned a goody bag. Apparently she “completely forgot”. Saw it on here more like! Nothing for the cult beauty post that she sneakily put in her story. She’s a sneaky witch. She didn’t bother responding to any comment on either post cause she had about 500 comments due to the fake competition so engagement was good. On the Disney post she got about 20 so she’s back responding “awe yea hun” to every single one 😂😂😂

you couldn’t make her up. She’s the laziest waste of space going.
On point 👌👌👌😂😂😂 she is a joke

Reactions: 4
Congratulations you won a bag of crap😊 she replied to who ever asked her about it on the disney post....she forgot!!! Yeah right grace pull the other one!!

She's that feckin lazy she can't be arsed to dm the winner herself!!🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I just don’t understand her. It seems she can’t go a square foot in her home without having some sort of seating arrangement there. Walk and sit and walk and sit and walk and sit. The new bend and snap

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just don’t understand her. It seems she can’t go a square foot in her home without having some sort of seating arrangement there. Walk and sit and walk and sit and walk and sit. The new bend and snap
Did you see those feet last night?? They need a lot of sitting.

girls I’m so excited to see the big reveal! Will she be Amish? Will she be in a sweatshirt dress? Will she be in her bra?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.