Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm speechless.... shes created another sitting room. Where the feck do the kids play?? Where is their stuff?? For someone "born to be a mum" sge certainly doesn't prioritise them having places to play beyond the back garden.
I'd say they're both counting down the hours & days until the kids can go back to creche. That way they'll be out of the house all day so why would they need somewhere in their own home to play ๐Ÿ˜‰

Reactions: 4
I don't like her presses. They don't look 'fitted'

I do like that style but there needs to be more and go up to ceiling. It just looks like she bought two cabinets

Reactions: 8
I don't like her presses. They don't look 'fitted'

I do like that style but there needs to be more and go up to ceiling. It just looks like she bought two cabinets
That's exactly what she did. They are ikea units. Not judging mind you. I don't have โ‚ฌ2k to spend on a carpenter for fitted ones so I have ikea units and love them ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
I'd say they're both counting down the hours & days until the kids can go back to creche. That way they'll be out of the house all day so why would they need somewhere in their own home to play ๐Ÿ˜‰
In fairness, for Chris Iโ€™d say heโ€™s just relieved heโ€™ll only have the womanchild to mind when the two little ones go back to crรจche, he has a job to do and is probably still doing the majority of all of the housework and childcare ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 9
Is the play area gone for the kids? Where's all their toys? Do they really need a massive tv in that area? Another lazy ad!! And still no winner of the goodieeee bag!

Any day now๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Asked again on new post who won the goodie bag ๐Ÿ˜‚ waiting to be blocked ๐Ÿคฃ I couldn't give a crap who wins but she said it was a giveaway and she must stand by her word and follow something through!!!!!
Ye they have 2 or 3 massive TVs in the house when itโ€™s just them and 2 small children. So they no longer have the playroom, where do the kids play now?

Reactions: 6
That's exactly what she did. They are ikea units. Not judging mind you. I don't have โ‚ฌ2k to spend on a carpenter for fitted ones so I have ikea units and love them ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh I didn't know they were IKEA. They are quite nice but for a blogger I would expect the full works done with a carpenter to do the fit out.

Reactions: 4
That TV needs to be up on the wall not in reach of tiny hands. The kids are used to that area as their playroom, I can definitely see that getting broken.

Reactions: 5
Ahh lads she's probably wrecked after putting away the Halloween decorations give the girl a chance... She'll get to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Itโ€™s crazy, Iโ€™d say you could walk into that house and walk all downstairs and not have a clue that 2 young kids lived there! No toys anywhere, no artwork hanging up anywhere! Canโ€™t believe she took their own little area away from them, sheโ€™s a selfish cow! Chris probably begging his new managers to let him work from the office ๐Ÿ˜›

Reactions: 13
With competitions can you report if a company doesn't seem to post winners?
I've entered a few of the like, tag & share on insta with various companies and from what I have seen no winner is announced! Its not very transparent but unsure if it is breaking a rule

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.