Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I haven’t looked at the thread in a while so apologies for butting in but has she lost any weight? Are we on track for the 28lbs? 🙈
I think the plan was really “gain 28lbs” with all the free food she’s gotten and the feha pasta multiple times a week

Reactions: 4
Laziest blagger and still get ads and freebies ... she is doing the bare minimum and being rewarded... she will never change imo...

Reactions: 9
Any sign of the new puppy or is she bored with the poor creature now! Puppies lose their cuteness when they pee and poop for people who are not true dog lovers!!

I'll be onto the DSPCA if that lazy b@tch abuses or neglects that pup.

Is the play area gone for the kids? Where's all their toys? Do they really need a massive tv in that area? Another lazy ad!! And still no winner of the goodieeee bag!

I cant wait for the big weight loss reveal.
Any day now🤞🤞🤞🤞😜😜😜😜

Asked again on new post who won the goodie bag 😂 waiting to be blocked 🤣 I couldn't give a crap who wins but she said it was a giveaway and she must stand by her word and follow something through!!!!!

I honestly can’t believe she still hasn’t picked a winner honestly sitting on her fat hole promoting another ad for Disney with her popcorn has time to to do that but can’t simply pick a winner for her 2 comps and the amount of comments too I don’t know why people even bother entering

Reactions: 15
God forgive me but at first glance I didn't see the couch and thought she was the couch because she blended in so well

• Haha
identify your trigger foods.. These are the foods that you have no control over eating. They are controlling you and you feel like tit for eating them. I had to cut out chocolate crisps, sweets. I dont touch them now. I have tried moderation but it doesnt work for me. Its much easier now that it is no longer even an option and I dont have to make a decision about it. You may start compensating with something else. I started eating more white bread but now have cut that out as well. I can easily have some ice cream or a slice of cake and not have to keep going back for more and into that cycle. These are not trigger foods for me.. I have been off trigger foods for a year and feel like a different person mentally and physically. Ive lost a few lb but didn't have a really anything to lose. My moods were horrendous when I ate that stuff constantly. Anyway that's what worked for me.
Thank you that’s interesting and didnt think there was such a thing 🥰

Reactions: 2
Emmmmmmm so where's all the kids stuff? The dogs stuff? The cats stuff??
Just the one chair then for yourself Grace is it? To watch Chris making din dins

• Haha
Reactions: 24
God help her, that part of the kitchen looked better when it was a mess!
honestly her house did not need more Chanel coffee table books surrounded by tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm speechless.... shes created another sitting room. Where the feck do the kids play?? Where is their stuff?? For someone "born to be a mum" sge certainly doesn't prioritise them having places to play beyond the back garden.

Reactions: 14
So will we get a weight update on the 28th? Why bother sharing your 'fun challange' without sharing results 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.