Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its none by the looks of it...
Can she be reported to ASAI about this? Or even Cult Beauty? On the Cult Beauty post she sneakily said in a story “oh if you comment I’ll pick one person to send you a goodie bag” trying to increase the engagement. I’d nearly message Cult Beauty and ask them who won the competition grace was promoting. She’s a waste of space. So bleeping lazy

update: I’ve messaged Cult beauty asking about the competition she was running for them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can she be reported to ASAI about this? Or even Cult Beauty? On the Cult Beauty post she sneakily said in a story “oh if you comment I’ll pick one person to send you a goodie bag” trying to increase the engagement. I’d nearly message Cult Beauty and ask them who won the competition grace was promoting. She’s a waste of space. So bleeping lazy

update: I’ve messaged Cult beauty asking about the competition she was running for them.

Have reported her to ASAI

Did you get a reply? They have asked me for a screenshot of where she said she would do a giveaway but it was on her stories and I clearly wasn't on the ball but I explained this and they said they are looking into it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Did you get a reply? They have asked me for a screenshot of where she said she would do a giveaway but it was on her stories and I clearly wasn't on the ball but I explained this and they said they are looking into it.
Give them the link to war against Instagrammers.

Reactions: 6
Cult Beauty asked for a screenshot and thanks to @aluciai found it on war against Instagrammers 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No

No response yet. I sent them the screen shot in the message though. I got it from war on Instagrammers

did anyone manage to nab a screenshot when it was up on her actual stories? With her profile name in it?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yea seen that aswell...her high "fake numbers" is why she is on that list....beggars belief how she made it...shes the grabbiest grubbiest influencer on the block...does not influence me wit her crap content in any way shape or form....I wud avoid anything she promotes....

Reactions: 6
Is there any easy way of calorie counting or a diet that actually works ? Iv tried slimming world it works but extremely slowly and I get frustrated. I know I could exercise more but I work late I can never find the time I don’t know how people do it. Annoys me when the likes of grace has no job and never has and has all the time in the world to do but still complains ( I know she is trying now and fair play to her ) I’m honestly stuck in a rut with my weight and it’s getting to me so bad mentally 💔 any tips anyone ? Xx
identify your trigger foods.. These are the foods that you have no control over eating. They are controlling you and you feel like tit for eating them. I had to cut out chocolate crisps, sweets. I dont touch them now. I have tried moderation but it doesnt work for me. Its much easier now that it is no longer even an option and I dont have to make a decision about it. You may start compensating with something else. I started eating more white bread but now have cut that out as well. I can easily have some ice cream or a slice of cake and not have to keep going back for more and into that cycle. These are not trigger foods for me.. I have been off trigger foods for a year and feel like a different person mentally and physically. Ive lost a few lb but didn't have a really anything to lose. My moods were horrendous when I ate that stuff constantly. Anyway that's what worked for me.

Reactions: 7
Ok so I haven’t looked at the thread in a while so apologies for butting in but has she lost any weight? Are we on track for the 28lbs? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.