Faces by Grace #20 Chez cheese, frozen peas, nearly 33 and can't pronounce the letter T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that was the before photo 🤣🤣what in the name of God was it meant to have done? Is it a steamer, a straightener, a curler, where can you buy it, how much, any information at all would be helpful but noooooo.... glad to see she got her colour done though!
It’s old pic, can see exact same pic back in September on a makeup look video.

Reactions: 7
That's not even a recent picture she used in the ad for the Voduz competition. It's from a "make-up" IGTV she did back in September !! You can even see her scraggly orange extensions showing in the pic on the grid. How lazy is she not to even take a photo with her hair actually done for the competition. I don't understand how any company is using her as a brand ambassador

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
That's not even a recent picture she used in the ad for the Voduz competition. It's from a "make-up" IGTV she did back in September !! You can even see her scraggly orange extensions showing in the pic on the grid. How lazy is she not to even take a photo with her hair actually done for the competition. I don't understand how any company is using her as a brand ambassador
If any normal person did such a poor job in their work they would be fired!

Reactions: 21
The laziest of lazy people there ever was.. it’s actually shocking!

Reactions: 15
No not really I just think that those boxes are an obscene amount of sweets for anybody to be getting especially kids. They shouldn’t be allowed advertise them similar to junk foods not being advertised during kids tv programs.

Ye I think using her kids as part of advertising stuff isn’t mentally healthy in the long run. It’s not fair that they have no choice in the matter.

I imagine their relationship is strained as grace doesn’t seem to be supportive of Chris. I’d say it’s hard being in a relationship with an influencer unless you know how the industry works and have some sort of an agreement as to what can’t be shown on Instagram. Thinks such as vagina issues etc.
I do see what youre saying and thank you for responding politely i didnt mean offence. I just feel theres bigger issues going on there and maybe she should consider reaching out for parenting courses, counselling for herself before she finds herself in trouble.

Reactions: 2
Well fair play to her, she manages 2 titles in the tea spill 2020 countdown of the year. Only awards her page will be getting these days😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
No.. just no . That 'Sandy" pic.... Like does she seriously think the photoshop is not obvious... I mean the doorframe....

Reactions: 6
There is a career in Hollywood if QVC doesn’t work out. Her camera skills are nothing short of unbelievable!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No.. just no . That 'Sandy" pic.... Like does she seriously think the photoshop is not obvious... I mean the doorframe....
And I really wish people would stop with the you look fab Grace, you've lost so much weight Grace. When will they realise its basically false advertising!!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.