Faces by Grace #20 Chez cheese, frozen peas, nearly 33 and can't pronounce the letter T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pic from tonight vs the pic of her with her granny's cardy on with the kids the other day 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
WHO da fck wears Spanx with a top tucked in?
And the crappy belt. She has literally the worst style on the gram

Sandy would spin

• Haha
Reactions: 41
That paint looks like Farrow & Ball Hague Blue. Expensive but beautiful colour.
let’s face it she’s NOT a F&B gal
ColourTrend would even cringe

And as IF Crispy would decide by ALL by himself to do the most over done interior trend on insta
Panelling in dark navy and a jazzy wallpaper

she FLA ouh on interior accounts and now wants to copy as usual

Reactions: 22
The bar cart absolutely rammed, even shite shoved under it. Like every other part of her home. How does she live like that?!

Reactions: 22
I cannot believe she leaves all that alcohol within reach of her kids. What the duck is she / Kips thinking?

Reactions: 16
I cannot believe she leaves all that alcohol within reach of her kids. What the duck is she / Kips thinking?
I don't have kids but my alcohol is not on display. Its in the cupboard. It's only gathering dust like all the other rubbish in the living room

Reactions: 12
Why oh why does she drag eyeshadow half way down her face. It emphasises under age bags even if she does not have any. It’s horrendous looking. I don’t know anyone else who does that, why does she think that looks good.
Lauras_views does it too

Reactions: 3
Sorry but what the actual! Who are you trying to kid? You DO NOT look like this grace! You may WANT to, but you don’t. Mainly because You’re lazy and don’t move much. Somewhat because you don’t run after your kids, merely watch them behind gates, and often because you eat convenience meals and copious amount of coffees !
STOP fooling yourself. Whist sharing tips on rimming (is that what’s that’s called with the mediation bowls) try being truthful about the belly (albeit 127450 days post partum)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That outfit is the most offensive looking thing I've ever seen omg 😱
Spanx are not meant to be worn with a top tucked in or any kind of a short top
Oh lord I can only imagine what she looks like in real life in that outfit god help crispy....
She is genuinely the biggest most clueless fashion victim
I am shoooooook

Reactions: 16
That outfit is the most offensive looking thing I've ever seen omg 😱
Spanx are not meant to be worn with a top tucked in or any kind of a short top
Oh lord I can only imagine what she looks like in real life in that outfit god help crispy....
She is genuinely the biggest most clueless fashion victim
I am shoooooook
Cause of recurring bacterial vaginosis:
Recurrent chaffing from unwashed vag and being bet into spanx

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she doing this though. Like it must make her feel like absolute shite when she posts a pic that is so obviously photoshopped and people are saying she looks great, so skinny etc etc. It must be torture. I know we all like to look our best in photos with angles and that but the difference in a week is just ridiculous.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.