Faces by Grace #20 Chez cheese, frozen peas, nearly 33 and can't pronounce the letter T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she actually replied to that comment. I thought she’d delete it and at best ignore it. A reply is impressive!

Reactions: 4
No sorry but I need that thing for the boiled eggs!! The duck can't she tell us where she got that from!?? Most useful thing she's shown in years!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my god! The belt with the Spanx is serving no purpose whatsoever 😳 actually reminds me of the disk belts from the mid 00s that we used to wear 🤣🤣
D3BFC357-E78C-49D6-B174-4132A8464191.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I can’t stop laughing at my stupid brain🙄 I watched the video and went “oh look she’s taken Nelly out again for a spin@ then I zoomed in on the stabilisers and instead of thinking it was a child, I immediately envisioned her cycling around Citywest business park with stabilisers 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
No sorry but I need that thing for the boiled eggs!! The duck can't she tell us where she got that from!?? Most useful thing she's shown in years!!!
She’s not being paid to tell us so why would she. I got a similar one on Amazon ages ago, just search for “egg topper”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t stop laughing at my stupid brain🙄 I watched the video and went “oh look she’s taken Nelly out again for a spin@ then I zoomed in on the stabilisers and instead of thinking it was a child, I immediately envisioned her cycling around Citywest business park with stabilisers 🙈
I thought it was her on Nelly too. Never even copped the ge stabilisers... I need a nap!

Reactions: 6
Oh my god! The belt with the Spanx is serving no purpose whatsoever 😳 actually reminds me of the disk belts from the mid 00s that we used to wear 🤣🤣View attachment 367118
O my god when I was a teen all I wanted was one of them..! We were stone broke growing up and one of my friends at them in every colour I used to be so jealous 😂🙈 Blast from the past!

Reactions: 3
O my god when I was a teen all I wanted was one of them..! We were stone broke growing up and one of my friends at them in every colour I used to be so jealous 😂🙈 Blast from the past!
Yes!! They were fab teamed up with them coloured moccasins 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder how long her latest fad will last? Operation transformation :/we should time it 😬

Reactions: 6
I hope for her own mental health she does stick at it as I really think she is grossly unhappy

Reactions: 8
Wonder how long her latest fad will last? Operation transformation :/we should time it 😬
Is she going to start doing operation transformation and trying to get publicity by going on rte radio to discuss how much weight she is loosing similarly to he calling out online trolls.

She won’t be able to lie because if she is caught cheating lying about her weight loss she will be called out on it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.