Faces by Grace #20 Chez cheese, frozen peas, nearly 33 and can't pronounce the letter T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t even mind the baby jail so much if she was in there with him. How has she normalised watching him from outside like a prison officer.
Hopefully this is just a small snippet of what actually goes on. It’s sad to think she finds toys played with as a mess.
Oh my god yes that's exactly what she's like

Reactions: 6
All my hair fell out when I had my dd and took ages to grow back, also that is just her hairline and second photo is at a different angle making her forehead look bigger haha
She has always had a real cone shaped hairline

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Baby jail or whatever you want to call it should be for emergencies or temporary urgent situations like mom needing to pee or answer the door & keep baby safe. It is not the full time secure placement of kids. Do you know in a nursing home to keep dementia patients in a ‘secure unit’ you have to get legal permission from their next of kin due to human rights ? A child should not be restrained physically like this.
Her little boy seems so good it’s a shame he’s a lovely little fellow.

Reactions: 7
Baby jail or whatever you want to call it should be for emergencies or temporary urgent situations like mom needing to pee or answer the door & keep baby safe. It is not the full time secure placement of kids. Do you know in a nursing home to keep dementia patients in a ‘secure unit’ you have to get legal permission from their next of kin due to human rights ? A child should not be restrained physically like this.
Sure if they shared posts of other people the way they do their kids, personal images of tantrums, bad days etc, you could be sued. Giving birth to a child doesn't make them your property, they are, imagine this, people with thoughts, feelings and this thing called human rights. There are so many that are desperate for it, as if their need to flog the latest tat overrides the basic human right to privacy their children have. Even the more tolerable ones do it and it is so so wrong. They may argue that they make the decision for the child and only share what they feel is appropriate, but what about the child's feelings on what is appropriate. It might not be the same when they are old enough to understand. The right of the parent of freedom of expression in order to sell shite on the gram should not override the right of the child to privacy. I don't understand why it is allowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know my kids have far too many toys but to me there isn’t an awful lot of stuff in baby jail!!
Like everyone else I think a stair gate on the actual stairs or even on some of the doors downstairs is all she needs the poor child must go wild in other peoples houses when he gets any free rein!!

Reactions: 8
I know my kids have far too many toys but to me there isn’t an awful lot of stuff in baby jail!!
Like everyone else I think a stair gate on the actual stairs or even on some of the doors downstairs is all she needs the poor child must go wild in other peoples houses when he gets any free rein!!
What's really missing from that section of the house is a Mammy down at their level, playing with them and engaging with them, interacting, teaching and encouraging them. All she does is bark commands at them from outside bars when she's with them and from what we see, she's not with them a whole lot.

What's rely upsetting to me is the way she sneers at Sienna. And she just seems so self-involved and too lazy to parent.

Reactions: 23
That’s great! I’d heard they weren’t good for teeth and speech development.
Only one of my three needed speech therapy and braces. The only one who never had a soother and stopped taking a bottle at a year.

Reactions: 3
What's really missing from that section of the house is a Mammy down at their level, playing with them and engaging with them, interacting, teaching and encouraging them. All she does is bark commands at them from outside bars when she's with them and from what we see, she's not with them a whole lot.

What's rely upsetting to me is the way she sneers at Sienna. And she just seems so self-involved and too lazy to parent.
I hate the way she sneers at her too and the giggles at the little fella. I don’t know why but it’s like she has some resentment against Sienna. It’s all very odd to watch sometimes

Reactions: 15
Yeah fair enough, I dip in and out so I probably don’t see the whole picture. But to reiterate my point, when she’s making stories for Instagram, she’s in theory working. Maybe she doesn’t film the rest of the normal day she has.

Show where exactly I was giving you a lesson there please.
Heya Mags/psycho in the woods 🖐🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The two kids are so cute looking bless them, everything aside, I do hope the two small ones are having a nice Christmas time.

Reactions: 4
She's absolutely screwed once the kids are bit older and she can't pen them in any more. It was so obvious today the difference in the way she reacted to Hayden versus Sienna. It made me feel genuinely sad for the kids. And mad at her family. Fine we only see a snapshot of her day. But that snapshot is so so telling.

Reactions: 19
Is she losing her hair??? Very different hairline to months ago. Girl needs to look after her health big time mentally and physically and the only way to do that is removing herself off social media.
I think it's just her grey roots coming through!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They're all in for a shock when their kids grow up and wont let their parents film them end of

Reactions: 10
I genuinely don’t see what the big deal is with her story today or how it’s sad. She was sitting down having a coffee while the kids played happily. She’s hardly gonna let them run riot around the house with the fella putting wallpaper up in the loo. Should she be standing up while having a cup of coffee?
She should be WITH the child rather than poking her foot through the bars so he can put fluff from her socks up his nose. Are your actually serious? You can't see what's wrong with caging your child and the only interaction he gets is picking fluff off his mother's socks instead of an actual cuddle or her actually playing something with him?

Reactions: 19
She should be WITH the child rather than poking her foot through the bars so he can put fluff from her socks up his nose. Are your actually serious? You can't see what's wrong with caging your child and the only interaction he gets is picking fluff off his mother's socks instead of an actual cuddle or her actually playing something with him?
Oh it’s awful isn’t it ?No matter how many times I think about that, it just makes me sick , it’s disgusting ! Getting her little child to pick dirty fluff off her slipper and put it up his nose and sniff it , is beyond disgusting and so wrong , and Grace laughs at him , thinks this is funny ?!!! It’s off the planet wrong ! It’s not right at all! Her family should really step in and ask her wtf she thinks she’s doing and get her some professional help !

Reactions: 12
Oh it’s awful isn’t it ?No matter how many times I think about that, it just makes me sick , it’s disgusting ! Getting her little child to pick dirty fluff off her slipper and put it up his nose and sniff it , is beyond disgusting and so wrong , and Grace laughs at him , thinks this is funny ?!!! It’s off the planet wrong ! It’s not right at all! Her family should really step in and ask her wtf she thinks she’s doing and get her some professional help !
Yea it makes me feel sick everytime I see them in that cage. I can't believe how she can show this on instagram like it's fine and normal.

Reactions: 5
And if that is just a “snippet” of her home life , and she thinks this is acceptable and funny . What on earth doesn’t she show ? That’s another thing 😳

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.