Faces by Grace #2 Freebies by Grace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope not a chance! With someone who can’t look after her own 2 kids 🙄

I wonder will she leave out the earplugs tonight or will Kips be holding the baby in the morning asking what’s wrong with her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she’s babysitting for Zen Jen tonight. If my friend was in such mental turmoil there’s no way I’d be handing my baby over like that! Or if my anxiety was as through the roof as Grace’s is I wouldn’t be offering to mind someone else’s child. Honestly don’t know what goes on between her ears! Is she not worried that tonight she’ll have a panic attack? probably not coz she’s hot new content in the form of exposing someone else’s child!

Reactions: 19
she’s babysitting for Zen Jen tonight. If my friend was in such mental turmoil there’s no way I’d be handing my baby over like that! Or if my anxiety was as through the roof as Grace’s is I wouldn’t be offering to mind someone else’s child. Honestly don’t know what goes on between her ears! Is she not worried that tonight she’ll have a panic attack? probably not coz she’s hot new content in the form of exposing someone else’s child!
I think the fact that she’s struggling with her own mental health, kids, house, commitments etc to the point where she needs her mam and Mags to step in and help out should be a red flag to anyone that she is not fit to take on anything else, especially minding a newborn who at the best of times are tough work! I’m honestly shocked about how irresponsible this is for everyone involved. Even Kips should’ve stepped in here and voiced his opinion!

Reactions: 14
When I had the WORST panic attacks of my life I couldn’t even feed or wash my self or make conversation with anyone. fair play to Grace I need to find out what medication she is on to give her such a quick turn around..🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If you look on Zen's insta she posted about how fantastic grace was on June 5th coming over to mind the kids while she had a bath and grace cleaned her house when she was in the bath... Sure she can't clean her own without a breakdown

My thoughts exactly when I seen her stories. Firstly she is on the edge already (apparently) and secondly I for one would never have handed over my baby so young for anyone to look after for the night.. I know everyone differs but I am a little shocked. Does her friend have other children?

Maybe I am missing something but who is this guy?
I think she has 1 other child. The guy is Jens partner. The child's Father.

Reactions: 2
When I had the WORST panic attacks of my life I couldn’t even feed or wash my self or make conversation with anyone. fair play to Grace I need to find out what medication she is on to give her such a quick turn around..🙄
5mg of fresh air by the sea
2mg of taking pics of bees landing on flowers
A tonne of smelly seagull feathers to let you know that someone is watching over you!
Free Pizza, Antipasti cheesboards and a slap up pasta carbonara a la Kips!
1g of offloading house work to Anne and Mags! (Special prescription only)
5 bags of laundry sent out for washing and ironing.
Way too many cups of Nespresso a day. Any wonder she can’t sleep!
10mg of talking about her anxiety
An overdose of idiot followers asking her how she is and telling her she is so brave
Wash it all down with a litre of bullshit and you’re good to go!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I'm shocked over the Jen Wellness husband. He drove after drinking whiskey, knocked over and killed a man and kept driving 😳😳😳!!!! Jeez. Poor man, I hope he didn't suffer too much.

• Wow
  • Angry
that woman is an absolute DISGRACE. how can one compare anxiety to cancer!!! In no way similar. Either she’s lying and never seen that doctor or she needs a new doctor.

Reactions: 18
that woman is an absolute DISGRACE. how can one compare anxiety to cancer!!! In no way similar. Either she’s lying and never seen that doctor or she needs a new doctor.
Her dad died of cancer that's what he was talking about. It can affect anyone at any time . That's the way I took it up

Reactions: 1
Anxiety and cancer are very different - Bad terminology and fairly insulting to be honest
that GP sounds dreadful. I also noticed someone mentioned on here earlier about her coffee intake not helping her and this morning she’s drinking tea.....!

Reactions: 8
I'm shocked over the Jen Wellness husband. He drove after drinking whiskey, knocked over and killed a man and kept driving 😳😳😳!!!! Jeez. Poor man, I hope he didn't suffer too much.
Jen couldn’t reach him by phone because it was out of battery! Yet the guy in the car ahead of him was able to call him & say watch out there is a guy crossing the road 🤔🤔 lies just like grace & her lies 🙄

Reactions: 7
A very awkward performance this morning. She’s clearly been reading here and feels the need to elaborate more and more to try and address everything being said. The details of the GP visit, the history of her anxiety, the sudden rethe break from her phone but still taking “content”, even her accent was alluded to. Again doesn’t seem genuine, doubt she spent 45 mins with a GP to lol and reminisce about her life. Doubt anxiety was compared to cancer especially by a GP - she should retract that.

Reactions: 22
That terminology that was used to compare Cancer to Anxiety just didnt sit right with me. I had Cancer, I also have Anxiety and Depression and I dont think I could ever compare the two. Maybe thats just how I feel but I did say WTF when watching her stories there. Maybe I am abit sensitive this morning as I am heading into hospital for the start of yet more bladder treatment to help the horrendous bladder damage I suffer thanks to cancer. The thing that annoyed me was that she said that she has suffered with this for 15 years and only now is realising it can come about at anytime. Surely youd have that figured out by now? What about your therapist you have been seeing, surely they have explained it to you along with coping mechanisms? It was all abit weird for me I have to say. Also, can I have the name of that GP practice? Because I can barely get an GP appt over the phone yet she can waltz in and have a 40 min discussion after her baby’s vaccines.

they whole thing is just bizzarre

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A very awkward and transparent performance this morning. She’s clearly been reading here and feels the need to elaborate more and more to try and address everything being said. The details of the “GP visit”, the history of her anxiety, the sudden recovery enough to go on radio show and mind a newborn, the break from her phone but still taking “content”, even her accent was alluded to. Again doesn’t seem genuine, doubt she spent 45 mins with a GP to lol and reminisce about her life. Doubt anxiety was compared to cancer especially by a GP - she should retract that. Probably would have advised to get of social media. She should really just stop coming on here and making things worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The 45 minutes spent with the gp that she didn't have an appointment was the part that got me, atleast lie realistically

Reactions: 16
She definitely said on her story that day that she’d gone to get Hayden’s vaccines and “mentioned it”.Vaccinations are usually done by a nurse so you’d wonder if she ‘mentioned it’ at all. Either way she certainly didn’t take time to book an appointment specifically to see GP with anxiety. And given she’s already on medication they wouldn’t have brushed it off with “it’ll pass”
Agree she didn't book an appointment with GP for herself as she'd have to pay for the Doctors visit and as injections for kids are free, she "mentioned" it hoping to get a free consultation...

Reactions: 7
Maybe people wouldn't feel the need to post here if they weren't blocked by herself for making observations....
Then they would be saying it to her.

Reactions: 10
If grace was as bad as she claims..
There is NO WAY in hell she would offer to take a newborn and there is no way in hell zen would let grace take the baby.

So grace is bullshitting about how bad her anxiety and 'panic attacks ' are...

I'm sorry but this is infuriating... it's taking the piss out of genuine mental health problems... she has a big platform .. how dare she... I'm actually fuming to be honest... whatever about shady #gift shite... this is serious stuff now that shes taking the piss with .. how bleeping dare she 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Agree she didn't book an appointment with GP for herself as she'd have to pay for the Doctors visit and as injections for kids are free, she "mentioned" it hoping to get a free consultation...
It baffles me that a GP would just randomly take a patient into their office, given we’re in a global pandemic. Like there’s no way that happened, I can’t picture it anyway. I know people who can’t even get a doctors appointment at the moment yet grace can have a walk in service pffftt get a life 😡

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.