Faces by Grace #2 Freebies by Grace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this “be kind” shite they spout to be so insulting. What they really mean is “be quiet, buy the constant utter shite I flog so I can keep my ‘job’ and if you dare question me even though I am blatantly lying/advertising falsely and incorrectly, you’ll be blocked and labelled a troll”.

a poster on another thread hit the nail on the head. They said where is the accountability for influencers pushing this unsustainable consumer lifestyle and where is their consideration for the effect it is that having on the younger generation. Those of us who are that bit older might be able to see through it and identify when we are being sold a lie, but what about those that are younger and easily influenced and vulnerable that believe they need new nasty gal clothes every other day , the latest tan etc etc. Do they ever stop to think how them “influencing” affects their followers mental health thinking they have to keep up with these lifestyles and sliding into debt Because of it. It’s disgusting and they should be utterly ashamed of themselves. Accountable my arse. They aren’t accountable for anything they post. These websites would not exist if influencers had an ounce of accountability.

apologies for the rant! I just worry so so much about the younger generation and those that are actually influenced by these people who don’t give a tit about anyone but themselves. It annoys me when they actually believe they are the victims!!!
☝ This x 10000000000

Reactions: 9
I find this “be kind” shite they spout to be so insulting. What they really mean is “be quiet, buy the constant utter shite I flog so I can keep my ‘job’ and if you dare question me even though I am blatantly lying/advertising falsely and incorrectly, you’ll be blocked and labelled a troll”.

a poster on another thread hit the nail on the head. They said where is the accountability for influencers pushing this unsustainable consumer lifestyle and where is their consideration for the effect it is that having on the younger generation. Those of us who are that bit older might be able to see through it and identify when we are being sold a lie, but what about those that are younger and easily influenced and vulnerable that believe they need new nasty gal clothes every other day , the latest tan etc etc. Do they ever stop to think how them “influencing” affects their followers mental health thinking they have to keep up with these lifestyles and sliding into debt Because of it. It’s disgusting and they should be utterly ashamed of themselves. Accountable my arse. They aren’t accountable for anything they post. These websites would not exist if influencers had an ounce of accountability.

apologies for the rant! I just worry so so much about the younger generation and those that are actually influenced by these people who don’t give a tit about anyone but themselves. It annoys me when they actually believe they are the victims!!!
agree with this
💯 , also have you seen the article in the guardian newspaper calling out the company that owns nasty gal , boo hoo , miss guided for basically slave Labour , paying their staff below minimum wage .

• Angry
Reactions: 8

If they owned up to their mistakes and responded to questions and and didn’t lie constantly there would be no forums like this and pages calling them out

Reactions: 16
agree with this
💯 , also have you seen the article in the guardian newspaper calling out the company that owns nasty gal , boo hoo , miss guided for basically slave Labour , paying their staff below minimum wage .
Wow that’s horrendous. A lot of high street shops cancelled their orders from warehouses in Bangladesh when covid hit and were refusing to pay for orders that had been made. You should look up Lost Stock on Instagram if you aren’t already aware it it. Since I’ve learned that, I’ve boycotted fast fashion shops and I’m saving to invest in sustainable and ethical brands. When you know better you do better and all that! When you become aware of the human cost it Makes the tatt influencers push all the more unpalatable doesn’t it?

Reactions: 15
If they owned up to their mistakes and responded to questions and and didn’t lie constantly there would be no forums like this and pages calling them out
Absolutely , peddling their wares on the internet. She’d sell her granny for a few quid . She has no moral compass, anything and everything is up for promoting. Some one pointed out that her children’s new Instagram page has their full name . Just goes to prove one of two things , she’s either dumb or greedy .

Reactions: 14
Usually when someone cries ‘be kind’ they usually mean ‘be kind to me’. If Grace wasn’t such a spongy moan we wouldn’t be discussing her behavior on this forum 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
OMG when she was referred to as a " Brand by the presenter" is everyone around her as delusional as she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said then I got pregnant with Sienna and it all took off. She got her followers from having a baby. Thats it really. She has no talent to speak of.

Reactions: 16
Wow that’s horrendous. A lot of high street shops cancelled their orders from warehouses in Bangladesh when covid hit and were refusing to pay for orders that had been made. You should look up Lost Stock on Instagram if you aren’t already aware it it. Since I’ve learned that, I’ve boycotted fast fashion shops and I’m saving to invest in sustainable and ethical brands. When you know better you do better and all that! When you become aware of the human cost it Makes the tatt influencers push all the more unpalatable doesn’t it?
Same as that. Trying to invest in sustainable clothes for my kids too, and buy second hand. They really do last through several kids (especially with them growing so fast) and there's pretty decent resale value on them. Now, I completely realise my privilege in being able to save for/afford ethical produce and I've no issue at all in how people dress themselves or their kids. But this shite of needing 63 new outfits from boohoo every second day is utter bollocks.

Reactions: 18
I'm listening to Grace on the R'Arcy show now, she is so baffled as to why she gets hate. How the hell does she not get it? Or she does and she's just ignorant.

Reactions: 15
RTE glad to see our license fees are being put to good use I would not subject my ears to even listen to them 2 play the poor me card. 😷

Reactions: 9
She is her friend. They met in a baby group and became besties 3years ago. FBG was also her birthing partner for her new arrival. Zens husband is serving time from reading this article, probably already been copped, but certainly explains his absence! Nice Zen Jen had someone with her for birthing can only imagine how tough it is for her. Not sure why Grace was her choice and not a family member but each to their own.

😱😱😱😱

• Wow
Reactions: 7
20 months for taking someone’s life absolutely disgusting.... May be RTE should be talking about the tit laws we have in this country instead of 2 grown up women playing the poor me card...

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.