Faces by Grace #2 Freebies by Grace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finding it so hard to believe a GP said “it’ll pass” 🤔 I’ve suffered anxiety years and I recognise a build-up now. My GP was reluctant to put me on meds before I tried counselling and CBT. Eventually ended up on meds in conjunction with counselling. It seems very like saying ‘suck it up’ .... although maybe she’s a constant visitor and GP had enough! For what it’s worth, she needs a job, routine, circle of normal friends and to stop focussing all her goals around weight loss.
She definitely said on her story that day that she’d gone to get Hayden’s vaccines and “mentioned it”.Vaccinations are usually done by a nurse so you’d wonder if she ‘mentioned it’ at all. Either way she certainly didn’t take time to book an appointment specifically to see GP with anxiety. And given she’s already on medication they wouldn’t have brushed it off with “it’ll pass”

Reactions: 17
I'm listening to Grace on the R'Arcy show now, she is so baffled as to why she gets hate. How the hell does she not get it? Or she does and she's just ignorant.
The girl genuinely has issues with her mental health but I think to her, her anxiety is her USP so she thinks she has it nailed. Who could possibly hate someone being so raw and open about anxiety? When in actual fact, other influencers may talk about their struggles and move on to other content, it’s all she has and she’s trying to capitalise on it. What she doesn’t see is that she’s in no way relatable. Who wants to listen to someone moan about their mental health when they have more help and support than most. She’s so privileged and it’s infuriating to people who suffer from mental health issues to see her constantly moan and moan. I’m not saying she shouldn’t have them cause she’s privileged but she’s trying to capitalise on something horrendous and it’s blatantly obvious. People with anxiety and depression still have to get up every day and get through life and provide from themselves and their families. Listening to her moan CONSTANTLY is infuriating to those people struggling themselves. That’s why she gets so much hate. There’s nothing relatable there for those people suffering, it’s the complete opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What sickened me about their interview was they said people wouldn’t say it to their faces. Yes actually I would I would say it and I would say it on your page also, but I know you both would block me and my comment would mean nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Twinsandme never heard of her before today she sounded like a right nacker, very rough around the edges.

Reactions: 12
The girl genuinely has issues with her mental health but I think to her, her anxiety is her USP so she thinks she has it nailed. Who could possibly hate someone being so raw and open about anxiety? When in actual fact, other influencers may talk about their struggles and move on to other content, it’s all she has and she’s trying to capitalise on it. What she doesn’t see is that she’s in no way relatable. Who wants to listen to someone moan about their mental health when they have more help and support than most. She’s so privileged and it’s infuriating to people who suffer from mental health issues to see her constantly moan and moan. I’m not saying she shouldn’t have them cause she’s privileged but she’s trying to capitalise on something horrendous and it’s blatantly obvious. People with anxiety and depression still have to get up every day and get through life and provide from themselves and their families. Listening to her moan CONSTANTLY is infuriating to those people struggling themselves. That’s why she gets so much hate. There’s nothing relatable there for those people suffering, it’s the complete opposite.
The problem with grace is that she just isn’t in any way genuine. She keeps going on about her mental health. Surely she should get back to her content creation and her brand and decide exactly what her brand is

Reactions: 14
Oh Grace! Wind passes. Indigestion passes. The level of what your describing you have does not simply pass! I'd be getting a new GP...... Or stop bullshitting!! If you're suffering that badly, why would you offer to mind a newborn baby? The one time in my life I suffered badly with anxiety I couldn't mind myself, never mind a baby.

Reactions: 25
Would you honestly leave your newborn baby with someone who only a couple of days ago claimed to have had the worst panic attacks?! Really?! Am I missing something? I don’t understand this at all! 🙈

Reactions: 44
Seriously, she's after "the worst panic attack ever" and shes now taking responsibility for a newborn baby when clearly she can't look after herself by the way she goes on. I honestly don't think that babies mother would comfortably leave a newborn with grace if she was as bad as she was making out to be. And propping the bottle up with her mouth for a photo op great work grace put your germy mouth near the child's bottle good woman.🙄The radio interview was painful to listen to grace came across as if she was all sweet and so innocent and as for that absolute yolk from cork 🙄🙄 rough

Reactions: 12
Just catching up on everything now. I cannot believe She was on with Kathryn Thomas today with twins and me talk about trolling.....ffs it must be silly season because that is a joke of a link to put on radio....please tell me if your anxiety is off the charts this week and having multiple panic attacks would you really be well to go on radio to talk and also be in place to mind a new born I would not be giving her a baby if shes having panic attacks. Sweet jesus. Are people stupid. Are rte for real? How is this fraud allowed airtime..something has to be done. Ugh

Reactions: 25
She is her friend. They met in a baby group and became besties 3years ago. FBG was also her birthing partner for her new arrival. Zens husband is serving time from reading this article, probably already been copped, but certainly explains his absence! Nice Zen Jen had someone with her for birthing can only imagine how tough it is for her. Not sure why Grace was her choice and not a family member but each to their own.

I heard about this & it’s so fucked up! The lies in it! 🙄 he drink drove & possibly coked out of his face!

Would you honestly leave your newborn baby with someone who only a couple of days ago claimed to have had the worst panic attacks?! Really?! Am I missing something? I don’t understand this at all! 🙈
Nope not a chance! With someone who can’t look after her own 2 kids 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just catching up on everything now. I cannot believe She was on with Kathryn Thomas today with twins and me talk about trolling.....ffs it must be silly season because that is a joke of a link to put on radio....please tell me if your anxiety is off the charts this week and having multiple panic attacks would you really be well to go on radio to talk and also be in place to mind a new born I would not be giving her a baby if shes having panic attacks. Sweet jesus. Are people stupid. Are rte for real? How is this fraud allowed airtime..something has to be done. Ugh
Cant bleeping believe this..shes been so bad with panic attacks.

Oh hey.. lemme just mind a newborn overnight..
Shes full of bullshit !!!!!

Reactions: 11
My thoughts exactly when I seen her stories. Firstly she is on the edge already (apparently) and secondly I for one would never have handed over my baby so young for anyone to look after for the night.. I know everyone differs but I am a little shocked. Does her friend have other children?

I’m shocked myself !!

but by the look of Jens page he is already released
Maybe I am missing something but who is this guy?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.