Faces by Grace #2 Freebies by Grace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Ireland, its not a rule to label #gift #gifted #prsample etc. The asai came out clarify this during the week and it was shared by @cherrysue. She was saying that #gifted has connotations that something is free whereas #prsample shows follows that it was sent with a purpose of advertising but that the receiver doesn't have an obligation to share, just to try out and see if they like it.
Not sticking up for Grace, but #prsample is probably most appropriate there?

Reactions: 2
Traceysblog (she has her own thread) has posted about taking her daughter (she has a daughter you know 🙄) for vaccines yesterday and they had to wait in the car. No hanging about.

Reactions: 5
Who in the name of jaysus wants their house smelling of festive fireside or sparkling spruce in July? Although it feels like winter... Grace, you only got a 'pressdrop' cos the savers people are hoping the tattlers will be sucked in. Oh how foolish are they🙄 wouldn't mind a chomp though!

Reactions: 2
You are completely right... from my experience.. if I've ever gone to my gp when I've been very bad.. hes referred me to the mental health/psyche team... he doesnt sit for a chat for 45 mins.. especially with everything thays going on... it's really hard to see a gp... its phone appointments or emergencies.. shes not an emergency . 110% not... jesus shes really after annoying me .. so so much bullshit coming out of her mouth...

And what's with putting on an accent... I myself dont pronounce certain letters as I'm from the heart of Dublin... I'd have the same accent as someone from tallaght.. so why does she try be posh.. it's so fake..
I say tirty tree...ha .. so I'd never correct myself and say oh THirty THree .. shes so fake ..
This is just a recent thing with the accent. She must have had elocution lessons because she never spoke like that before. She is gone that bad with the 'th' sounds that she is even pronouncing words like "tipsy" as "thispy" or "tongue" as "thongue". It's all false.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What child after their vaccinations falls asleep in the surgery because “ they were chatting so long “ unless they are a newborn - most of them cry with the pain of the needle and need consoling . She is such an unbelievable liar she’s only delighted to get away from her own kids for the night .

Reactions: 8
What child after their vaccinations falls asleep in the surgery because “ they were chatting so long “ unless they are a newborn - most of them cry with the pain of the needle and need consoling . She is such an unbelievable liar she’s only delighted to get away from her own kids for the night .
Neither of my 3 were crying in pain after injections. Yes when they first got them but they were fine, she would sell her left tit to get away from CeCe HJ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha .. I was gonna post that... you need to have a good memory if you are lying... 🙄🙄🙄🙄

As the saying goes, you can run from a robber not a liar.....

A liar always gets caught out... as anyone that can remember all their lies then is a pathological psychopath 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Re Deneez and the wedding that never was. I heard the ex was flat out on the sniff hence "nervous breakdown" . It's the new term for being strung out in the sniff
Deneez should just marry herself no one could love her as much as she loves herself..never aaw anyone pose & pout in toilets as much as her🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not a big fan of Grace’s lately. I think she’s not doing any favours for mental health awareness and how to deal with things. But I will stick up for her on the doctor thing. My family GP is in Tallaght, my grandad used to go to him, that’s how long we’ve been patients. My doctor is in his 70’s and is amazing. I have had a rough time with mental health issues over the last 18 months or so and would often be sitting in his office for a chat for a solid hour. I see him once a month and it’s never a quick in and out. He also offers a walk in service in the afternoon. Clinic led doctors are now becoming the norm and they are a conveyor belt system of having to book days in advance and 10/15 minutes in the office. There’s no sense of rapport with a family if that makes sense and that’s because they don’t have time. But there are private practices, like my doctor, who work out of a residential house. My doctor doesn’t have a secretary, a nurse, writes on charts and doesn’t even have a computer. So as much as it might be difficult to believe, and trust me I think Grace lies a lot, I could see her story being true as I’ve often done it. I did it only last week myself. But my doctor would never compare mental health issues to cancer in any sense and he certainly wouldn’t tell me it’ll pass. I hope it’s just wrong phrasing from Grace.
I know what practice she goes to. My family also attend and have done for years and I can tell you straight out there is not a change in Hell that she just strolled into her doctor. The practice is very busy and my brother was told to wait a week for an appointment, he ended up being admitted to hospital he was so ill. I in fact am so mad right now i feel like ringing them up and giving them a piece of my mind if that tit is true because if my seriously physically ill brother can't get an appointment but her with imaginary panic attacks can get seen to and with a 45 minute non appointment at that then they deserve to be pulled up on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I could be wrong, but I only recently started following grace and felt like she lives in Dublin? Yet she said Hayden got his vaccines with her family doctor her was her dads doctor who I presume is in Wexford? But she only put the kids in the car on sat morn and headed of according to her stories? Does she travel to Wexford for all her gp visits or?
Ya she’s from Dublin & lives there with her family I think in citywest. Her Mam has a mobile home in Wexford. She got the vaccines done in Dublin before she went to wexford so talked to the dr then.

Reactions: 1
Probably hayden is sick listening to her! Even the 1 year old is turning off when she speaks. Smart boy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To add to my list of brands I wont be buying off:

Savers.ie

My list is growing by the day
Another one:

Vouduz ...

duck my life I wont be able to buy anything or shop anywhere at this rate 😂

So that's dyson hair tools

Lani blo ( which she has more than one of )

And vouduz...

And all are AMAZING and shes obsessed with..

How are we as potential customers meant to believe anything she says as she has zero brand loyalty .. how can we believe her that the vouduz be no doubt the best ever... when the dyson was and lani blo.. dont get it... this blogger industry needs a good kick in the hole

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I know what practice she goes to. My family also attend and have done for years and I can tell you straight out there is not a change in Hell that she just strolled into her doctor. The practice is very busy and my brother was told to wait a week for an appointment, he ended up being admitted to hospital he was so ill. I in fact am so mad right now i feel like ringing them up and giving them a piece of my mind if that tit is true because if my seriously physically ill brother can't get an appointment but her with imaginary panic attacks can get seen to and with a 45 minute non appointment at that then they deserve to be pulled up on it.
I’d be inclined to complain why certain patients get on the spot appointments for 45min. It’s likely a lie but if true pretty sickening that they’d shaft other patients waiting whilst giving preferential treatment to one. I don’t know any Dublin practice that would have time for this or inclination when recommendation in Covid is to keep appts to 15min if possible, esp when baby involved.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.