Faces by Grace #2 Freebies by Grace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I want to throw out there , what mother to a new born baby allows their baby to stay over night with a friend who’s been ‘ having the worst panic attacks ‘ and for the past few weeks hasn’t been able to care for her own children, needed to take to her bed and have her family step in to help . Something not right here , either her mate doesn’t give a flying tit who she leaves her new born with or she’s in on it for followers.

Reactions: 29
She's "just had a delivery" of sanitisation goods from a new Irish company. How did she just get the delivery when she isn't in her own home?? Also labelled "pr drop" is that correct should it not be #gifted/#gift?

Reactions: 9
Also I want to throw out there , what mother to a new born baby allows their baby to stay over night with a friend who’s been ‘ having the worst panic attacks ‘ and for the past few weeks hasn’t been able to care for her own children, needed to take to her bed and have her family step in to help . Something not right here , either her mate doesn’t give a flying tit who she leaves her new born with or she’s in on it for followers.
I find this so strange also !

like WHO gives their newborn baby to someone else to mind??

Especially to someone with noted mental health problems and who is currently going through a well documented public Breakdown of sorts?

if Graces mental health problems are real or imaginary

either way what a major red flag!

Can not fathom leaving my newborn baby with someone who is going through “major’ daily panic attacks 24/36 hours before I handed over my newborn baby??

who does that??!!!

And why would you be associating so close to a high follower influencer I wonder?

Letting your personal business and child be shown online to 177k strangers?

I wonder , I wonder...the world is a very strange place

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Especially to someone with noted mental health problems and who is currently going through a well documented public Breakdown of sorts?

Can not fathom leaving my newborn baby with someone who is going through “major’ daily panic attacks 24/36 hours before I handed over my newborn baby??

who does that??!!!

And why would you be associating so close to a high follower influencer I wonder?

Doesn’t add up , every single aspect of it is wrong . Grace has actually turned herself into the poster child as to why this influencer shite needs to be brought to an end . They actually cause more damage than good .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She does realise there is a pandemic and half GPS aren't even seeing patients and if they are definitely not 45 min appointments. She is also hanging her GP cause any follower could question his response to it and if shes living in her own fantasy land chances are GP never said half that stuff.....
She living in fantasy Forrest

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She feels ok in the mornings because shes had a good night's sleep but she also harps on about not being able too sleep and she has insomnia 🤔🤔 like which is it??

Reactions: 12
She feels ok in the mornings because shes had a good night's sleep but she also harps on about not being able too sleep and she has insomnia 🤔🤔 like which is it??
Haha .. I was gonna post that... you need to have a good memory if you are lying... 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
She's "just had a delivery" of sanitisation goods from a new Irish company. How did she just get the delivery when she isn't in her own home?? Also labelled "pr drop" is that correct should it not be #gifted/#gift?
I'd say it's her agency who are telling her to mislead people by not labelling them properly, Jess.shers.ie is also using #prsample etc on her teeny tiny white on a pale background almost invisible labels and they have the same agent.
But then this is the shower that have Jess.shers.ie on their website as Jess Shears so I suppose we shouldn't expect too much of them 😁😁😁

Reactions: 3

who does that??!!!

If the mother is still with that lad who was in the hit and run I wouldn't put much stock in her judgement

Reactions: 12
Has this Zen woman not got family of her own I'm sorry but if I had to on left my newborn with someone its be a family member mother sister at least why would she even have to leave d baby

Reactions: 5
Things don’t seem so Zen over there.

Just checked her page reiki, healing, wellness, zen....

but her husbands behaviour /prison sentence and leaving her NEWBORN child with an unstable woman?

does not seem zen to me

smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 16
If I was Grace's partner or mother I would be more than strongly advising her not to mind a newborn overnight and especially not in a house on her own...like if she is having panic attacks thr way she says she is then how is it safe for her to mind a child. God forgive me but anything could happen that baby. She really shouldn't be saying she having is panic attacks when its hissy fits she having. It's so dangerous what's shes putting out on social media. Its maddening
My thoughts actually especially after her going on about how she is feeling lately! She needs to look after herself and her family and not taking on the role of bff by minding a newborn

Reactions: 4
Hang on hang on hang on.... If she is really that depressed or suffering from panic attacks then her doc would have her on more than 20mg.. Thats one of the lowest doses u can get..

And would be for people who think am I depressed or am I hungry.. Or am I depressed cos I'm hungry.. I might be depressed but then again I might be bored.......
That was a picture of my meds . I said I was binning my meds because fish and chip cures anxiety according to grace . I’m actually on 40mg x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
First Post!
I still can't get over the fact that she didn't have an appointment and her doctor sat talking tit with her for 45 minutes!!!!

Reactions: 14
I’m not a big fan of Grace’s lately. I think she’s not doing any favours for mental health awareness and how to deal with things. But I will stick up for her on the doctor thing. My family GP is in Tallaght, my grandad used to go to him, that’s how long we’ve been patients. My doctor is in his 70’s and is amazing. I have had a rough time with mental health issues over the last 18 months or so and would often be sitting in his office for a chat for a solid hour. I see him once a month and it’s never a quick in and out. He also offers a walk in service in the afternoon. Clinic led doctors are now becoming the norm and they are a conveyor belt system of having to book days in advance and 10/15 minutes in the office. There’s no sense of rapport with a family if that makes sense and that’s because they don’t have time. But there are private practices, like my doctor, who work out of a residential house. My doctor doesn’t have a secretary, a nurse, writes on charts and doesn’t even have a computer. So as much as it might be difficult to believe, and trust me I think Grace lies a lot, I could see her story being true as I’ve often done it. I did it only last week myself. But my doctor would never compare mental health issues to cancer in any sense and he certainly wouldn’t tell me it’ll pass. I hope it’s just wrong phrasing from Grace.

Reactions: 2
I'd say it's her agency who are telling her to mislead people by not labelling them properly, Jess.shers.ie is also using #prsample etc on her teeny tiny white on a pale background almost invisible labels and they have the same agent.
But then this is the shower that have Jess.shers.ie on their website as Jess Shears so I suppose we shouldn't expect too much of them 😁😁😁
There is a huge thing going on at the moment with labelling- cherrysue did a post on it. #prsample is unsolicited products sent to you with no expectation to post. Not that Gracd labels her stuff anyway. If she received anything from loubelle, even for the kids as a thank you, she has to label it as #collab and she didn't.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.